TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

TRUE FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK 5

20-4A

GAME OF THE WEEK

Vidor vs Lumberton

The Pirates sail the Black Pearl into Hardin County to take on the two time defending 20-4A co-district champs. Vidor’s defense gave up huge hunks of yardage and points last week. The Pirates offensive line will be the deflated as the Raiders defense anchored by #49 stare back at them licking their chops.  Look for the Pirates to struggle scoring while the Raiders use all offensive weapons to score at will against a suspect Vidor defense. Vidor becomes another district team to come up short in Lumberton the past two years (and counting).  Lumberton stays on track to defend its district crown and avenge the only district loss to Vidor last year.

TRUE FEARLESS PREDICTION

LUMBERTON 42 VIDOR 28

Guest Ranger83

Hey BH Fan...

Enjoy watching the Eagles win big!

The field goal kicker from KW Park is AWEsome!

If....

You hear a large rumbling sound, you just might think it is that low flying 747 coming into a landing at Bush airport, but...

It is actually the sound of some huge Broncos stampeding down Mesa Road, in a couple of weeks BH will be going directly into and under that stampede.   :D

I tell you I cant wait!!! The Broncos are the measuring stick for 19 4A and I can't wait to see how we measure up!! After this KP game it is time to see what the Eagles got! GCM, Dayton then Crosby. Goodluck with the massacre this weekend, but just remember to be kind ;D

I feel your pain! We are in the middle of that tough stretch right now!

Guest Ranger83

You gonna settle on a pic Ranger??  I'm wondering if you don't live over here off Montrose....

I was sent a super secret photo of the recently elected 2009 BH Homecoming King and Queen.

I just wanted to share it with my friends at SETEX Sports. They ARE a LOVELY couple! ;D

BH Eagles! We keep it in the family! ;D

You gonna settle on a pic Ranger??  I'm wondering if you don't live over here off Montrose....

I was sent a super secret photo of the recently elected 2009 BH Homecoming King and Queen.

I just wanted to share it with my friends at SETEX Sports. They ARE a LOVELY couple! ;D

BH Eagles! We keep it in the family! ;D

::)

GAME OF THE WEEK

Vidor vs Lumberton

The Pirates sail the Black Pearl into Hardin County to take on the L-Train. Both defenses gave up huge junks of yardage and points last week. The Pirates offensive line will be the best Lumberton has seen all year. If Livingston clocked the Raiders for over 300 yards, the Pirates will go for over 400 yards of rushing. Look for the Pirates to score into the 40's while the Raiders try to keep up, but fall two touchdowns short. Vidor becomes the first district team to win in Lumberton in over two years and rebounds after losing a heart breaker to Central. Lumberton is still in the playoff mix with a very important win over Livingston.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

VIDOR 49 LUMBERTON 35

Would'nt BET on IT!!!!!

Rollinac, You need to look at the facts.  You can question, Vidors pre-district schedule and maybe have some doubts about strength, But Central has played some good ball clubs, they are for real, now on the other hand Lumbertons pre-district, was no harder than Vidors.  They barely got by a struggling Silsbee team, that was beat by a struggling Diboll team and HF, enough said.  The bottom line its going to be a good game. IMO, I just don't think Lumberton has seen a running attack like Vidor has.  Vidor defense is suspect, Lumberton cannot make no mistakes.  Heck, even with the 3 fumbles Vidor had against Central, they still almost pulled it off.  Good luck to both teams,and pray for no injuries.

Vidor doesn't have near the overall team speed that Livingston had last year.  I'm still not sold on Vidor regardless of what they did to Central (who I'm still not sold on either).  I thought Lumberton would be the best team in 20 - 4A this year and I'm sticking to that until proven wrong.  That being said....I'll be attending the game instead of trying to make my way out of North Forest at 10 on a Friday so I'll get to see Vidor up close.

We'll just have to prove everyone wrong just like we do every year. 

Central has been on top of my Power Rankings the last three weeks.

Still think Central is #1 and Vidor is #2 when it is all done.

Tonight we will find out a lot about Lumberton.

Yea, and Lumbertom will find out about Vidor ;D

20-4A

GAME OF THE WEEK

Vidor vs Lumberton

The Pirates sail the Black Pearl into Hardin County to take on the two time defending 20-4A co-district champs. Vidor’s defense gave up huge hunks of yardage and points last week. The Pirates offensive line will be the deflated as the Raiders defense anchored by #49 stare back at them licking their chops.  Look for the Pirates to struggle scoring while the Raiders use all offensive weapons to score at will against a suspect Vidor defense. Vidor becomes another district team to come up short in Lumberton the past two years (and counting).  Lumberton stays on track to defend its district crown and avenge the only district loss to Vidor last year.

TRUE FEARLESS PREDICTION

LUMBERTON 42 VIDOR 28

The corrected version is more like it!

20-4A

GAME OF THE WEEK

Vidor vs Lumberton

TRUE FEARLESS PREDICTION

LUMBERTON 42 VIDOR 28

The corrected version is more like it!

Good luck to the Raiders and Pirates tonight!!

Should be a great game, I think the Pirates come out on top, but won't be totally shocked if the Raiders win.

I have no idea about our 20-4A top 4. My Tribe has a good O and an excellent D but we have got to cut down the mistakes, which are killing what could end up being a very very good team. Vidor and central either have awesome offenses or bad D or both. Maybe the D just performed badly last friday? We will see as district plays out and will learn very much about our teams this week and in the weeks to come.

After tonite u'll see, it's more of Vidor's offensive execution than anything. Those linemen block well and those backs hit those alleys fast. Our D is pretty good, but their O was good to. Tonight will tell the story. Lumberton will be alright if they can score with Vidor. Good Luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124