Shelbyville @ Trinity

shauns4

Shelbyville.  Going a little too far north to be southeast texas.  Still going with shelbyville.

East Texas is East Texas. Trinity has been on the road for three weeks. They played a really good Hardin team. I was really impressed. Good luck Hardin. I think Trinity is due for a win.

I stood on the track as Trinity left the field in Hardin. They were big and very athletic looking. They showed tons of speed during warm-ups, several of us were watching them and all agreed. What happened once the game started? They ran what looked like about 4 different plays all night. Very predictable in their play calling, we were calling them from the press box. Maybe mix it up a little and use some of the size and speed you have. Good luck Trinity!

I stood on the track as Trinity left the field in Hardin. They were big and very athletic looking. They showed tons of speed during warm-ups, several of us were watching them and all agreed. What happened once the game started? They ran what looked like about 4 different plays all night. Very predictable in their play calling, we were calling them from the press box. Maybe mix it up a little and use some of the size and speed you have. Good luck Trinity!

Thanks. Good Luck to Hardin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124