How good is Colmesneil jv team?

Guest baseball25

Please dont let this one go 3 pages like the HD jv thread...

All you have to do is not click on it.

Easier said than done..  ;D

Your saying curiosity killed the cat? :D  There was something that brought him back! ;D

What brought the cat back was nine lives... Curiosity did kill him though.  :)

Your saying curiosity killed the cat? :D  There was something that brought him back! ;D

Good point! See i thought it was something like satisfaction.  :D

Good point! See i thought it was something like satisfaction.  :D

You know all it really takes is will power. I have never once gone to a post of STJFL or any other junior football post. But I am sure if I did then I would read about posts from people who think just as much about their "junior" team as some think about their JV. This forum is for people who want to talk about what they want to talk about. Smaller communities do not have junior leagues, so they talk about the JV or junior high, thats just the way it is.

If you want to join in great! If you don't then at least quit downing the people who do want to talk about it.

Everybidy loves their kids and goes to their games, spending money for gas, money for tickets, money for t-shirts, posters and even face paint to follow their kids and their games.

With those things in mind posting a few things about them on this site seems more than OK!

just a thought!

I'm not downing anyone that wants to post. Your right about not having junior leagues and in small towns everybody knows everybody and enjoy talking about kids you know. Cities tend to want to narrow everything into different little cells because there are so many people and events. They also tend to think that their brand of football is a higher quality than small schools. More talent maybe, but do they know anything about 5,6, or 7 players going both ways as well as on all kicking plays? I doubt it. Just my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami