Anahuac @ Deweyville prediction's ?

brianmcd

The students who play for Deweyville give all they can during every game. It is hard with not so many guys. These boys play with all their heart. The coaching staff is doing a great job with the guys. Some of you who want to criticize the coaches or say that the pirates aren't giving it their all need to find another team to support. If you can't support 100% then we don't need you. ALSO, Addison isn't the only player on the team. Even he realizes that the only way the others can continue to improve is by being given the chance. SO with all that said: Pirates keep your heads up and continue growing better. You do have support out here that knows you are giving it all that you have. No matter what the score board reads you are all winners by never giving up.

Very well said!  Practice hard this week boys and keep your enthusiasm up and heads held high.  Your true supporters will be proud regardless. Good luck to all teams this Friday.

no offense against deweyville. it is my hometown.  i know they have great coaches and players. although the results of keeton addison running the ball has came out good. i think they have the potential to have a good season,  they just need to keep trying and not get down because of a few losses. they are gonna fight hard against anahuac and show east chambers what they have next week.

no offense against deweyville. it is my hometown.  i know they have great coaches and players. although the results of keeton addison running the ball has came out good. i think they have the potential to have a good season,  they just need to keep trying and not get down because of a few losses. they are gonna fight hard against anahuac and show east chambers what they have next week.

well said cracker. good luck pirates!

keep your heads up, and make us proud.

well said cracker. good luck pirates!

keep your heads up, and make us proud.

thank you beastmode. i believe in the pirates and know they can go far if there hearts are all the way in it because they all have big hearts.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami