Hardin-Jefferson at Kirbyville Predictions!!!!!!!!

bone

It doesn't bother me to root for Kirbyville, heck my brother-in-law is from Magnolia Springs!  When did you graduate from EC and how did you go from Winnie to K'ville?

I grad in 94 and went to angelina college and ended up in police academy and went to work for jasper county sheriffs office and have been here ever since. 

That's cool, I graduated from AHS in '95 then went to Southwest Texas State for college - moved back to the "whack" in '04.  I probably know you or at least know of you. 

I'll take a different approach, Cats by 2 td's!  Good luck to both teams!

yea im sayin k-ville H-J doesnt seem to be the same this year

HJ is better this year if that is what you're trying to say. However Kville does have many athletes and if HJ plays like they did first half against EC it will be a long night. But if they come out fired up like they did first half against Vidor, they can be in this game very much so. Best of luck to the hawks!!

We're not Vidor SPEED KILLS!!!!!!

Guest Orangeboy

Well after watching HJ put an epic beatdown on EC, it makes me have some faith in HJ but I don't see them coming out with a win.  I don't think that HJ has faced anyone like Kirbyville. Maybe if the hawks would've had some quality opponents(unlike EC), they would be a little more ready for this showdown.  I say Kirbyville wins 42-14.

Yeah that game was an EPIC BEATDOWN if I ever saw one.  ;D It was a very entertaining game though.

It doesn't bother me to root for Kirbyville, heck my brother-in-law is from Magnolia Springs!  When did you graduate from EC and how did you go from Winnie to K'ville?

I grad in 94 and went to angelina college and ended up in police academy and went to work for jasper county sheriffs office and have been here ever since. 

That's cool, I graduated from AHS in '95 then went to Southwest Texas State for college - moved back to the "whack" in '04.  I probably know you or at least know of you. 

"This is the HJ / Kirbyville thread - are some of you having difficulties understanding that"?

Guest rykerx144

"This is the HJ / Kirbyville thread - are some of you having difficulties understanding that"?

Im trying to hold my tongue on this one!  >:(

Im trying to hold my tongue on this one!  >:(

Just reposting a similar comment Ana made on a previous thread.

OK, I know YA'ALL think I'm a HOMER, but HJ has talent....plus they have a no let down attitute.  Scoring 2 TD's in 13 seconds last week!!!they were outgained and outplayed last week and still won!! Kind of like the Colts game the other night..NOw in no way is Blake Venable a Peyton Manning, but if he shows up to throw and run, and do what he does best...control the ball...we could have a game (through the 1st half).....I feel that Kville will continue in the second half and be victorious...Hey I can't beleive we had a FG last week!!! and after the miss too!!!  

KVILLE 42  HJ 20 (at most)

Hey Lefty99 who was QB for KVille back in the late 80's ????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami