WEEK 4 SCORES STJFL

bigdogs

WOS Junior White 40 - 0 vs. Lum Red

Best part of this game actually happened before the game even started. Thanks to Lumberton for letting WOS be a part of this young mans recovery. We will keep him and his family in our prayers. Good luck the rest of the season.

Hopes to see all of the leagues players back this week!! Many players out sick!! I know WOS Sr. had quite a few out and one ended up in the ER!! Prayers with him and his family!!

LC FAN!!!!

WOS Senior had several players out sick and/or injured.  The boys were frustrated and just not "in the game" Saturday night.  Things will be different in the next game.  BTW: Which one ended up in the ER?  I have not heard about that.  I know one left the game sick but did not know it was to go to the ER.  Will check on that tonight at practice.

ok weasal your flag teams score is on here png purple-25  ned. white-0 & you have posted that png flag purple is  4 & 0.what else is there?the purple mohawks were nice,& your kid is awesome? ;D ;):D:) 8) ::):( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :'( :P

The mohawks were a little much, but hey we told the boys it was going to be a fun day nothing real serious!! Looking at the score you can see our predictions were dead on, lol The entire week was full of suprises.....nothing like good ole PNG and Ned rivalry!!!

In the PEEWEE division ,, It was LUM white that WOS played in the 08 SB!!!  We won't see this rematch until the playoffs...   These boys are pumped , and ready for that rematch!!! 

They were the two last year, but my response to it was that this year one of them is going to have to go through PNG white to get there. Also NED White is looking very improved. The playoffs in PeeWee will be interesting this year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder