NEWTON #6 ALFRED

NOTWENS

Guest JustAPlayersMom

Coach said it is a very bad sprain.  I did not get details about how long he will take to heal.  I hope not long because that boy can run his booty off.

On another note, I have been very impressed with Kendrae Arnold (12).  He has some speed and has improved since last year. 

there difference between quick and fast. i would say he is quick not fast.  bennett is fast

You know I say this all the time, about quickness versus being fast and I get some strange looks. Welcome to the club. Most people don't seem to understand that there is a big difference.

Yes there is a Big difference in quickness and speed, but U got to have a littlespeed to be quick ... the dude  is not got alfred or bennett speed but he is quick.

Guest JustAPlayersMom

I spoke with my son a few moments ago and Alfred was not in school today but the coach told him Alfred would be out 2 weeks.

I am hoping he gets well soon!

I spoke with my son a few moments ago and Alfred was not in school today but the coach told him Alfred would be out 2 weeks.

I am hoping he gets well soon!

Two weeks will probably not be long enough if it is a high ankle sprain. The problem will be his ability to make his cuts. These type injuries are frustrating for the player because it is such a long healing process. God luck to the young man..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont