The Woodlands at PAM Next Week

cowboys

85 what will it take for you to support the kids and squash the beef with paisd. Kenny is the coach and he deserves a shot at righting the ship. Just support the kids like you used too.

Big D, I will always support the kids.  I have made a vow not to critize the coaching staff in front of any student.  This is synomonous to support of the Troops vs. being in favor of the policy.  I will always love and respect the kids and how they represent PAISD.  I don't have to and will not like the HC......

But that's just me

Conroe McCollough 45

PAM 7

This ain't some 4A school on the SW side of Houston.  This is a program which beat Katy 2 years running....

Like i said sfa your invite is still open near the pressbox, you can come check us out. Also if you check the the woodlands stats they don't stop the run at all our o-line so as i see it they are gonna have some problems dealing with the zone read (king, senitte,keal, haynes). when they adjust take your pickwe'll throw it deep (wesley),short(davis) over the middle(reed), you'll like this one, short yardage, we're bringing in our goal line unit double tightend two full backs and of coarse king. See i know you like that we just coming off the ball busting people in the mouth!!!!!! O yeah 4a,5a, 3a,or 2a they signed to play the game, we just blasted them like we were supposed to, no more losing or close game with people who aren't close to us. With that being said see you friday.

I saw them against PN-G and wasn't impressed.  They let 4A Central with a new coach and no scrimmage score 28 points.  TWH will put it on them and as long as X-box Kenny is the head man, I'm on strike.....

Sorry we didn't impress you at the reservation, but 4 weeks later we understand our what we're doing.  that's why we improve each week. If you don't like kxbx thats fine, but football is football, i thought u said you loved the game 85?

Anyone remember the 1st PAM game against Smithson Valley      like 61- something... yea I see shades of that..

41-7 I think @the Alamodome but yes Conroe McCollough game will be onesided.  All Highlanders all night long.

GOAT

PAM better pull out the old 4-corners and stall.... :D

NO contest, at all....Gets ugly very quickly.....Woodlands by a bunch.....

He he he that was a good one. this is how it's gonna go king from the power I  then senitte burning the edges on the option. katy 360 rushing,clear lake 450 something, if clear lake could throw any they would have won the game. The GOAT promises we're not the same team from 2002, we're not even the same team from last month.  pack the house is already in progress,and we will be ready!!!!! O yeah all we need is three defensive stops to win this game.

I know, nobody asked for my 2 cents but dadgum it I'm gonna freaking give it...plan and simple "SUPPORT THE KIDS" whether they lose them all OR if they have a chance 2 win it SUPPORT THEM! They way I see it is this, show up at those games and show them that u ARE proud of what they ARE doing. NO MATTER WHO'S THE COACH!!! Because basically what it all boils down to is this...the kids AND the coach could be somewhere doing something A LOT worse! NOW, with that being said...I am ASHAMED to say that I even graduated from the same school as SOME of u suckers, and as a matter of fact THE GOAT extended an invite.....IT HAS BEEN REVOKED! Reason being: although u may be from P.A. you have NO since of pride. Not just in what these kids are trying to do, but no pride in ya own dadgum city!!! So please do us at PAM all a favor and STAY AWAY!!! We don't want you in the stands OR on the field!!! Bcuz LORD knows if you have 2 referee Friday night at 7:30pm we're DOOMED FOR SURE!!!

Go Titans !!!!!!  I complain and moan sometimes but im there supporting because it is important that the kids know we believe in them.we have some good kids out their fighting to win;knowing that keeps me going.Our community Our responsibility. Ghost good point in that they are doing something positive.

I know, nobody asked for my 2 cents but dadgum it I'm gonna freaking give it...plan and simple "SUPPORT THE KIDS" whether they lose them all OR if they have a chance 2 win it SUPPORT THEM! They way I see it is this, show up at those games and show them that u ARE proud of what they ARE doing. NO MATTER WHO'S THE COACH!!! Because basically what it all boils down to is this...the kids AND the coach could be somewhere doing something A LOT worse! NOW, with that being said...I am ASHAMED to say that I even graduated from the same school as SOME of u suckers, and as a matter of fact THE GOAT extended an invite.....IT HAS BEEN REVOKED! Reason being: although u may be from P.A. you have NO since of pride. Not just in what these kids are trying to do, but no pride in ya own dadgum city!!! So please do us at PAM all a favor and STAY AWAY!!! We don't want you in the stands OR on the field!!! Bcuz LORD knows if you have 2 referee Friday night at 7:30pm we're DOOMED FOR SURE!!!

:o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami