Hull-Daisetta at KountzeLions win 10-7 in OT/Comments

Hey DC07 it could turn around and HD beats the Evadale i seen it happen before....So u never know man...I'm just putting my tought out there does anyone agree?

The rebs are more of a power house this year then last, i dont think anyone in the district can beat them, but if anybody can beat them hd would have the best chance

heard that there was an incident between a coach and a player after the player got a penalty in this game.  was not there so I will not mention the team.  Just trying to confirm the story.  Please don't mention names or school.  If what I heard is true it should be handled by the sup.

Football you are an idiot!! If you were not there, why would you ask something like that or care? If something  happened between a player and coach anyone would know you would go to the AD first before running over to the sup. crying foul! It sounds like you have a vendetta. Why bring something like that statement in a thread about a post game comment then hide behind a screen name.

I have no idea what he's talking about...I was there and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.  Was a hard fought game where neither team quit. 

If you can save a kid like Howard till the final quarter, that's a ton of fresh legs coming at you.  Good luck to both teams the rest of the way, except for the meeting with HD at the Battlefield. 

Man, people are quick to call others idiots and bad names on here for stating their opinion or asking questions. I was at the game and saw a good hard fought defensive football game that could have went either way. HD is having a very hard time getting their offense going, especially the offensive line. Kountze' defensive line dominated the LOS the first three quarters of the game and that was a big part of the outcome. Kountze has three kids that are very good athletes and they all made some solid plays. HD played tough but made alot of mistakes over and over again, but hey that's all part of the game. Kountze wasn't great, but they weren't horrible either. Brey is a game changer and made a few key plays although he was kept in check for most of the night. Their running back #7 is a very good player and when Howard came in fresh, he pounded the tired Bobcat defense. Good effort by both teams and like I said before, it could have went either way. As far as the comment about the HD JV players who should be moved up, that's not much of a stretch. There's four of five JV kids who just in my opinion could be starters on friday nights right now. Why they aren't moved up, I do not know. Maturity level, attitude, on field smarts/playbook issues all could be a reason. Another reason could be is to let these kids play every down on JV to get all their reps in instead of throwing them in there against bigger schools like Hardin and Kountze and a team the calibur of Teneha. It doesn't matter if we are 0-3 or 3-0 going into district. It affects the team making the playoffs in no way what you do in pre-district other than confidence and being battle tested. I don't know the reason behind it, but I'm sure the coaches do have reasons behind it. On the flip side of that, I've seen every game that JV team has played, and those kids dominate and could contribute immediately on the varsity squad. They are undefeated and look extremely impressive. Congrats to Kountze on the win and good luck to the Bobcats agains High Island and the rest of district. I think HD will be fine in district play and will suprise Evadale on how a tough a game it will be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124