4-NEDERLAND

5-CENTRAL

Your skating on THIN ice.  ;D

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

overrated?  its hard to say at this point because a few of the teams that come to mind havent played anyone worth comparing them too.  But i can think of a few underrated teams.  There are a few teams in the area that are alot better than their record so far shows. 

didn't really want to say anything, but I feel I need to, I know everyone just loves lumberton but I think they are a little overrated. don't get me wrong I would love to see lumberton do great but after what I have seen I think they are OVERRATED

overrated?  its hard to say at this point because a few of the teams that come to mind havent played anyone worth comparing them too.  But i can think of a few underrated teams.  There are a few teams in the area that are alot better than their record so far shows. 

Like the Kville Wildcats I can't wait for NEWTON VS Kville there is a team u can compare them to.

Guest rykerx144

Like the Kville Wildcats I can't wait for NEWTON VS Kville there is a team u can compare them to.

like the wildcats?  u saying they are over rated or underrated?  As for the Stangs, forget about it people they are the real deal! 

Overrated in who's eyes?

The professional sports writers or the want to be coaches/Saturday morning quarterbacks on this site.

:D People hate Winners!!

I have not been in trouble in a long time, so maybe they will get on me and leave the kids along.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476