IKE Pic From last Year...A Look Down Texas Avenue In BC

KFDM COOP

kogt

ike-texave..jpg

This picture looking down Texas Ave. in Bridge City was by far the most visited picture in our KOGT Photo Gallery.  It certainly speaks for itself, and Ike.

Is there a possibility of getting a picture from the same vantage point this week, one year after Ike came to visit us?  Would make a good comparison on the comeback of Bridge City to some of our friends that may not have seen the recovery in that area.  Just a thought.

I was in Bridge City on Saturday and I for one want to congratulate everyone in BC for an incredible job of putting things back together. I know there are still plenty of people working on repairs and getting their lives back together, but the community really has pulled together and done an outstanding job getting back up and running.

There have been so many great stories to come out of the tragedy of both Ike and Rita in SETX. While I grew up in Fort Worth and have only lived in this area for eight years. I can truly say that there is a grit and determination here in all of SETX that needs to be praised and recognized.

Great job BC and all of SETX for picking up the pieces and moving forward into the future!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed