Has any one seen H-D jv team play!!!!!!

This thread is stupid.  If you can play you will be on varsity when you are ready.  HD varsity has three sophmores who start right now.  One of them both ways and there are 4-5 Juniors on JV.  So just be quiet, play football and take up for your teamates.  HD has a very good Jv and they will win most if not all of their games but in the end it really doesnt matter. The games that count are on friday and the most important thing the jv team does it get the Bobcats ready for friday night.  Go play ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ron how bout you stick to HF and the winning tradition there :o

Hey man, that's my colleague you're talking to and I don't appreciate it!!!!! I don't see why anyone would waste their time on a stupid thread about a jv team from hull-daisetta...seriously?  It's pointless and boring and don't ever talk about our winning tradition son.  Ya'lls district is trash and ours is ridiculous. Go Home and Go Horns!!!!!!!!

if you idiots don't want to talk about jv stay off the tread

if you had a kid on jv you would want to here all you could

Hey Ron how bout you stick to HF and the winning tradition there :o

Hey man, that's my colleague you're talking to and I don't appreciate it!!!!! I don't see why anyone would waste their time on a stupid thread about a jv team from hull-daisetta...seriously?  It's pointless and boring and don't ever talk about our winning tradition son.  Ya'lls district is trash and ours is ridiculous. Go Home and Go Horns!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83