STJFL week 3 scores

TradinUp BH

Guest Brubaker

You have got to be kidding. The refs had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in that game. Why can't you just admit the better team won the game. Can you ever be a stand up guy and admit that or do you always and I mean always have to make excuses for not winning.

Boy only if yall had more players like your son yall would have won, whatever.

I hope NI isn't telling his son this line... I know Faircloth hopes he doesn't get a bunch of kids filled with what NI puts on this message board, he would be ashamed.

Hey weasel, WOS beat Vidor Black flag 14-6. WOS is a very talented and physical team. Better eat your Wheaties if you have to play 'em!!!! They're GOOD.

QueenB, I've been to almost all of the Vidor games and I think you got some bad info. IF the people in Vidor have been told not to cheer then they aren't following orders very well.

WOS White 27 - 0 vs. PNG White

New Indian i guess u have been ban from this website. ??? ??? ???. What do u have to say about Wos Jr. White keeping you'll at a goose egg yesterday. ;D ;D ;D ;D. Nothing i hope, just keep laying low until next season. : ;) ;)

NEVER, still here aint never going away, all i can say is my son did his job got into the backfield despite being double teamed, got blindsided once and is still P.O.d about that, but he got his wish got a muddy game. I know yall are feeling it there was some hard hitting going on

BTW; whos the refs related to on yalls side?  ;D ;D ;D ???

Be for real New Indian double team your boy. We don't double team it's about matching hat to hat then drive them backwards. We know yall feeling it over there another L on your record plus that game counted. What u mean who's the refs related to? Dan Hooks ;D ;D just accept the L and quit making excuse all the time. If we play yall again we would win. Just admit the better team won. How many kids beat yall this time? Stangs92 said he has your shirt for u. ;D ;D.  We didn't see u after the game because u ran back to where u been the last couple of weeks and where is that. We all been trying to find out. ??? ??? ??? We played at your house and you'll decided to run the clock. I think Wos Jr. White was going to put 40 on you'll.  U know y because of u, all was running your mouth on this website. THE PNGLL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RUN U OUT OF GROVES. 

You have got to be kidding. The refs had absolutely nothing to do with what happened in that game. Why can't you just admit the better team won the game. Can you ever be a stand up guy and admit that or do you always and I mean always have to make excuses for not winning.

Boy only if yall had more players like your son yall would have won, whatever.

TD its always easier to blame someone else. His proud want let him admit the better team won. If we play them 10 more times we would win and he would have 20 more excuses. ;D ;D ;D ;D

New Indian i guess u have been ban from this website. ??? ??? ???. What do u have to say about Wos Jr. White keeping you'll at a goose egg yesterday. ;D ;D ;D ;D. Nothing i hope, just keep laying low until next season. : ;) ;)

NEVER, still here aint never going away, all i can say is my son did his job got into the backfield despite being double teamed, got blindsided once and is still P.O.d about that, but he got his wish got a muddy game. I know yall are feeling it there was some hard hitting going on

Be for real New Indian double team your boy. We don't double team it's about matching hat to hat then drive them backwards. We know yall feeling it over there another L on your record plus that game counted. What u mean who's the refs related to? Dan Hooks ;D ;D just accept the L and quit making excuse all the time. If we play yall again we would win. Just admit the better team won. How many kids beat yall this time? Stangs92 said he has your shirt for u. ;D ;D.  We didn't see u after the game because u ran back to where u been the last couple of weeks and where is that. We all been trying to find out. ??? ??? ??? We played at your house and you'll decided to run the clock. I think Wos Jr. White was going to put 40 on you'll.  U know y because of u, all was running your mouth on this website. THE PNGLL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RUN U OUT OF GROVES. 

That was funny that he said we double teamed his son. Like 98 said we don't double team anyone or at least we haven't had to yet.

Hey weasel, WOS beat Vidor Black flag 14-6. WOS is a very talented and physical team. Better eat your Wheaties if you have to play 'em!!!! They're GOOD.

QueenB, I've been to almost all of the Vidor games and I think you got some bad info. IF the people in Vidor have been told not to cheer then they aren't following orders very well.

I wouldn't be able to follow orders either!  ;)  Just wanted to check since (like I already said) I heard the same thing from two parents.  Thanks for responding.

Come on now NewIndian. Being in the back of our running back does not mean he was in the backfield. Dude you are funny. The Ref was definitely not our friends. They yelled at us all game about moving back off the sidelines. All you ever say is your kid did his job. After the Lumberton loss it wasn't your boys fault. We win as a team and lose as a team over here brother. Bigd95,wos98,td, CD,Q,and Mavis treat mine just as their own and vice versa. If #44 isn't saying i did my job,or it wasn't my fault.....then NO ONE on PNG WHITE can say that!!!! Then again if i only got 10 plays......i might feel like its not my fault either.Holla!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) :P :P :P

I wouldn't be able to follow orders either!   ;)  Just wanted to check since (like I already said) I heard the same thing from two parents.  Thanks for responding.

I was at two of the games on Sat in Vidor and there was much cheering for both teams (fans are generally seperated on the South field by stands being on both sides of the field).  I am not aware of any problems, except the referee in one game kept getting mad at the person running the clock getting distracted.  (Sorry to anyone who was also bothered).  I was not doing it on purpose.

That was funny that he said we double teamed his son. Like 98 said we don't double team anyone or at least we haven't had to yet.

Well then get ready for Week 8.  Do you want me to give you his number now or do you want to find out the hard way????  ;)

Ok, I hope you detected the sarcasm.  Seriously, New Indian's posts are some of the most entertaining and ridiculous on this board.  I know that we play PNG White and they might whip our trash when we do (we already got beat by another Jr PNG team).  But if we do, I hope I do not come on here and make excuses or promises that my boys have to somehow live up to.

But I will say this.  I was really proud of our boys on Saturday.  They played some really good football.  Still wondering if anyone knows about Orangefield and PNG?

New Indian, I need the #'s on these kids who were double teaming a player that we could have easily blocked one on one.  No need in wasting a double team on a kid who is clearly not going to make the tackle.  The only kid on PNG's side that we needed to double team was #44.  He made nearly every tackle.  We had 2 plays where I quarterback dropped the ball, picked it up, then score.  If your son was getting in the backfield from the noseguard position, then surely he should have made those plays.  You could not have watched the same game as everyone else did.  The second half went by in about 10 minutes with the running clock (they even ran it thru a timeout at the end of the game), and if not for that we would have put up 40 points easily.  I respect the heck out of Coach LeJuene, but I feel sorry for him having to deal with a parent like you.  I don't get on here and brag, because he admittedly told me at the beginning of the year that this would be a down year for them.  He told me his weaknesses (young), and told me his strengths, and not once did he mention his noseguard as being a playmaker.  We have watched ya'll play twice, and I have yet to see your kid make a tackle.  You need to get a grip, and BE REAL.  Not trying to trash the kid, but his dad is an idiot.

now be a good time to check lenses in you daddy glasses injun  :-\  nothin against you kid but i hear they was nobody past the line on that game. you kid or any other kid got there and i beleive it too cause the score dont say they did. if wos double up on you kid then tell him good job and not be po.d cause that mean he a good player is all cause nobody double for no raeson.

I deleted the last 2 posts because of name calling, threats, and sexual innuendos.  To be a kids spots thread you folks are acting like complete fools.  How about grow up and talk about the kids sports like ADULTS, or just stay away.  If you guys act like this on HERE, then you're probably the same kind of guys that start fights at kids sporting events.

Let's show a bit of maturity from now on, or I'll lock this thread (and others).

I deleted the last 2 posts because of name calling, threats, and sexual innuendos.  To be a kids spots thread you folks are acting like complete fools.  How about grow up and talk about the kids sports like ADULTS, or just stay away.  If you guys act like tis on HERE, then you're probably the same kind of guys that start fights at kids sporting events.

Let's show a bit of maturity from now on, or I'll lock this thread (and others).

good call......it was getting out of hand

Hey NI...if you want to see how a real 10 year old nose guard plays you need to watch (and let your little jr. take pointers from) #90 on Nederland Jr. White (Thibodeaux).  He's a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BD no thanks he does not need any help, the coaches put him there because hes fast off the ball and small enough to squeeze between people, the coaches werw saying we cant keep him outta our backfield during practice so well see if anyone else can, and so far nobody except lumberton was able to., now he may not make the play evertime but our coaches told the linemen they wanted everyone of the 1-2 steps in the backfield everytime, and he does

Hey NI...if you want to see how a real 10 year old nose guard plays you need to watch (and let your little jr. take pointers from) #90 on Nederland Jr. White (Thibodeaux).  He's a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BD no thanks he does not need any help, the coaches put him there because hes fast off the ball and small enough to squeeze between people, the coaches werw saying we cant keep him outta our backfield during practice so well see if anyone else can, and so far nobody except lumberton was able to., now he may not make the play evertime but our coaches told the linemen they wanted everyone of the 1-2 steps in the backfield everytime, and he does

I just can't remember him in WOS backfield not even once. Maybe I missed it or something.

I'm sure I don't need glasses, I had lasiks several years ago. Maybe you should have told him to do something while he was back there.

The only play I remember we had for a loss was when LL made the tackle. Never once saw 18 anywhere near the backfield. Much less stopping us for a loss.

I was able to see the scoreboard and according to it he didn't do a whole lot. Good luck the rest of the season. You and your son would be better off if you kept quiet and just held the chains.  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83