Dayton at Kingwood park predictions?

knightrider

I wouldn't count any team out the way things have been going this season.  There has been some good teams going down to sleepers.  With that being said Dayton should man-handle KW Park.  Dayton's speed will be to much in the end.  Anyone have any info on KW Park?  Strength's/Weakness?

I think dayton will win by a pretty big number.  I don't want to go to far out on a limb here because I've been served up a big platter of crow and it gave me indigestion.  I do think that the bye week will allow the broncos to get ready for an undefeated district run.  I would also say that the friendswood game was a big step for ploch I think he is only going to get better as the season progresses.  Delasbour will be a big threat if he can improve his footwork at the snap and get a better handle on the ball when he gets it in the backfield.  I noticed a couple of plays where he could have gotten big yards if he had control of the ball and it seems like he shuffles a bit before planting and exploding to the line, then again, he's an outstanding sophomore.  I would like to give him some props because you can tell that he put in a lot of work in the weight room since last year, it's easy to see the change in his body composition.  My biggest surprise was #12 at the linebacker spot.  That kid is rangey (not sure how to spell that) and I think as the season progresses and he becomes more disciplined he will be an anchor on the defense. Go get em broncos.

Yup,FF was last seen @Hopper field w/pad n pen trying to plan how he's gonna explain.Here it comes many key players played sick just like they were in Dayton.

Hijacked thread - cute liltex - follow your own guidance!!

txcanes new name is Herpes.. You cant get rid of him. Glad to see you made it back to your computer after picking your kid up from soccer practice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83