4A Standings? How Does This District Pan Out?

NoWeakness

Dayton will be competitive this year. We do have two good pitchers and a mature team. Our future pitchers look very good---two freshmen and one sophomore. The sophomore will pitch for varsity this year. He is young but will contribute. The biggest change is a new coach with a new attitude. The team looks to respond very well under the direction of Coach Craus. The baseball people in Dayton are looking forward to the season.

Good Post. JS

Dayton will have a mature team this year with some good underclassmen helping out I am sure. We are looking forward to this season with the coaching change hopefully having a positive impact.

I've heard Andy Dewey for Dayton is supposed to be one of the top ball players in the area. Has anyone heard anything about him?

I have heard of him and he is good. We have alot of good baseball players in Dayton. But, some of Dayton's best baseball players don't even play. Ain't that right HOUSEOFPAIN.

Ned

PNG

LCM

surprise, surprise...these programs dont rebuild, they reload.

Griff and Stone have proven themselves as top of the line coaches over the years. Coaching is a huge factor in high school baseball.

Also, Cody Robbins is arguably one of the best young high school coaches in the state.

Right now everyone is doubting Dayton. I know they are gonna be able to hold their own because they have a solid team with some keys players coming back. Andy Dewey, Jacob Pickle, Derik Massey, Matt Broyles, David Howard, Travis Smesney, Ben Nelson, Zach Kolarik and many others. Those are just our seniors. I believe that the district will give them something to work for but i believe in my guys. Good luck to all the teams. May the best one win.

this is how i think it will end up

1. Nederland

2. Vidor

3. PNG

4. Ozen

5. LCM

6. Dayton

7. Lumberton

8. Central

You folks just go right ahead and keep underestimating the Dayton Broncos----I promise you Coach Craus will have his team in the race till the end:

1. Dayton

2. Nederland

3. Ozen

4. Vidor

5. LCM

6. DNM or WHO GAS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami