Freshman/JV Scores and Updates

bronco1

Westfield JV- 29

WB JV - 8

What a game... 8 - 7 WB with 3 or 4 minutes before the 4th Qtr....one kid(WB) tried to fied a punt and went through his arms, the ball gets kicked back even further is recovered by Westfield..TD, 4th qtr , then on the kick off, the same thing happens...safety... kick off..they ate some clock...TD...then the subs from both teams came in and they scored once more...we didn't finish the game...there was no over powering from Westfield....that's just the way the game went...they are kinda...IDK the word...undiciplined ...

It amazes me that a once mighty 4A power WOS, has dropped off to a level in which they brag about sweeping a 2A team across all levels.  Who would have thought 10 years ago that they would be beating up on teams like Kirbyville, and be in their 6th year of 3A and not even sniff the semi's.  What a shame!

Don't particularly see how any of that is WOS's fault.  The numbers have dwindled causing them to move down to 3A.....which is arguably top to bottom the most competitive classification in Texas.  (shrug)....I'm just sayin. 

It amazes me that a once mighty 4A power WOS, has dropped off to a level in which they brag about sweeping a 2A team across all levels.  Who would have thought 10 years ago that they would be beating up on teams like Kirbyville, and be in their 6th year of 3A and not even sniff the semi's.  What a shame!

Don't particularly see how any of that is WOS's fault.  The numbers have dwindled causing them to move down to 3A.....which is arguably top to bottom the most competitive classification in Texas.  (shrug)....I'm just sayin.   

Losing numbers (Depth) has hurt as well.

UH OH...I think you may have just started something  :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83