Who needs to step up for the Liberty Panthers this year?

How about your Run defense. Obviously you were not at the game to see that this should not have been and was not a blow out. HF had at least 9 turn overs to Liberty's 2 or 3 and the game was still close. #42 Austin Simmons shredded your defense to the tune of about 180 + yards on about 10 carries. To say this should have been a blow out is just plain wrong.

i was not only at the game, i was in it. im not taking away from the comeback you made in the second half but i think 28-6 at the half would have led to a blowout had we not started celebrating early. our run d was killed by your short speedy runningback, but we shouldnt have ever let a comeback happen.

i was not only at the game, i was in it. im not taking away from the comeback you made in the second half but i think 28-6 at the half would have led to a blowout had we not started celebrating early. our run d was killed by your short speedy runningback, but we shouldnt have ever let a comeback happen.

Welcome to Texas High School Football, " BIG MO " comes and goes like the tide.

The defense obviously needs to step it up, you let a team that has that many turnovers in a game score almost as many as your team does, well its obvious young friend. If you come up against a team that plays mistake free ball and im afraid it's alot different ending for you and your team mates

i think the defense was just because of lack of concentration and not a lack of skill on that side of the ball. i think that because we only gave up one offensive touchdown to BC and that was on a trick play. BC has a pretty good offensive scheme so i think we can step it up if we focus and wrap up better.

I think they need to get their Defense in order. I have no doubt that when district rolls around all of the teams in our district that love to pound the football are going to take advantage of Liberty's soft d. I think that they need to learn how to wrap up. I think that Liberty needs to find a couple more recievers that can catch as well.

And for how the score looked at half it looks like it should have been a blowout. But both teams made so many mistakes its hard to tell.

Please dont ever say that a team "should have" won a football game. you either do or dont.

The wholw team needs to step it up, it's a team sport and takes 11 men on each side of the ball doing their assignments and giving it 100%. Not saying they aren't, just saying if they do this day after day at practice and week after week in games they (or any team) would be hard to beat. Good Luck guys

The wholw team needs to step it up, it's a team sport and takes 11 men on each side of the ball doing their assignments and giving it 100%. Not saying they aren't, just saying if they do this day after day at practice and week after week in games they (or any team) would be hard to beat. Good Luck guys

He's right about that! Not just one kid could help that team out.  They need all the help they can get.  H-F had 9 fumbles against them and they still barely one.  Everyone needs to step up for them to have a good season.

i think the defense was just because of lack of concentration and not a lack of skill on that side of the ball. i think that because we only gave up one offensive touchdown to BC and that was on a trick play. BC has a pretty good offensive scheme so i think we can step it up if we focus and wrap up better.

a lack of concentration is a lack of skill

Ok is there anybody that is not sore about losing in their own stadium that would like to respond?

I am not sore at all, in fact I am quite proud of the way the Horns came back from all

of those mistakes to make a game of it. I was simply saying that these were two pretty evenly matched teams and the score reflected that. Liberty did not blow the Horns out so get over yourself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont