East Texas Baptist University Freshmans

Well to the surprise of many HJ fans Trey Burrell has teamed up with some Jasper Bulldogs Kwame Spikes and Cameron Stubberfield at East Texas Baptist University and they are looking real good on the football field, Burrell finished the night with 2 catches, one for a 60 yard TD, Spikes had three catches 55 yards, 20 yard punt return, and 20 yard kick off return, Stubberfield, connected on 4 TD's in the air.   Congrats to these young men, even though people might say they are playing at a Division 3 school, it was fun to watch these young men have fun.  They won 28-17...

There is another local kid playing safety for etbu, Cameron Burrell.  He was in on quite a few tackles.  It was neat seeing 3 local kids deep on the opening kickoff return Spikes, Burrell, and Burrell. Good luck southeast texas players.

Yes  (Cameron Burrell) I didnt mean to forget about him, I just couldn't remember his name, he was on almost every tackle, if there was any locals kids I missed please let  me know, it was just fun to see these kids play with each other.

Again I must say I went and watched these 4 young men play again Monday, in Marshall, and I am still impress with each and everyone of them, with Kwame Spikes# 3, Trey Burrel #12, and Cameron Burrell#9 back deep on kick off return, and Cameron Stubberfield at QB #4, they are very impressive, these kids outshine everyone on the field before mother nature took over with the lightening  and heavy rains hit in the second quarter with 11:51 left on the clock and ended the game. Congrats again to these young men keep it up on the field and in the classroom.

Cameron B from HF hurt his leg and was going to get it xr today or tomorrow. Had some good kickoff returns two or three about forty yards. Spikes and Burrell both look strong and will have good careers at Etbu.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami