KVILLE come to the table for crow!!!!

T-daddy

I have found "sweet baby rays" is the best bbq sauce sold at brookshires..When I bought my link on a bun friday i sure did miss it...As for the game Jasper done what I thought they would controled the clock and wore the defense out.  Besides a couple of big plays the Jasper "D" played well.  Alvis was great, showed he is the best qb in the lakes area...

Guest rykerx144

I have already had my crow as well as I believe most of Kville has.  Kirbyville has turned their attention to preparing for a powerful WOS team.  This is old news, move on dude!!  U wanna serve up crow and rub it in then I suggest you get up early on Saturday morning with the rest of us setxsports addicts. 

I have already had my crow as well as I believe most of Kville has.  Kirbyville has turned their attention to preparing for a powerful WOS team.  This is old news, move on dude!!  U wanna serve up crow and rub it in then I suggest you get up early on Saturday morning with the rest of us setxsports addicts. 

I agree.  KV fans stepped up for their crow quickly.  Go Cats!  Go Dogs!

i think kirbyville is over it  there young this year i don't think one player will win a game by themselves ever

so come on kv step up to the line go toe to toe and give it you best if you can walk off the field with no regrets its been a good

night

I agree with Trophyman, Jasper did their talking on the field. There is no need to rub it in, best of luck to the Wildcats this Friday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder