WO-S vs. Kirbyville Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Every year yall get on here and say how good K-VILLE is and how they are going to beat us down. I agree with TD, can someone show me the last few years scores so I can see how these statements make any sense. Last time I checked we have never lost and we always beat the cats like red headed step children so till you guys can beat us that way "GET OFF THE CRACK" HAHAHAHAHAA

Now If I get on here and say everyone talk about how good WOS is and they never made it to state since dropping classification, then I would have to argue with Mustang fans. I never said Kirbyville was going to beat anybody down, now that you brung this stupudity on here I hope Kirbyville win BIG!!!

absolutely will not happen! i find it funny how week in and week out the fans get on here and talk about how wos hasnt played anyone like them yet,how ready they are because they practice hard, and its their year to win.... they fail to realize wos is preparing just as hard if not harder than they are and arent looking past anyone. there will be TWO teams on that field friday and i have a strong feeling BOTH will be well prepared for the other.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year yall get on here and say how good K-VILLE is and how they are going to beat us down. I agree with TD, can someone show me the last few years scores so I can see how these statements make any sense. Last time I checked we have never lost and we always beat the cats like red headed step children so till you guys can beat us that way "GET OFF THE CRACK" HAHAHAHAHAA

Now If I get on here and say everyone talk about how good WOS is and they never made it to state since dropping classification, then I would have to argue with Mustang fans. I never said Kirbyville was going to beat anybody down, now that you brung this stupudity on here I hope Kirbyville win BIG!!!

I tell you what after this game is over with we will see who's prediction is right. Once again though my question is how many times have you beat us before and if you guys are so great why did your head coach try to pack his bags and hit the road? HAHAHA Anyways i guess WOS sucks since we haven't gotten to the big game but last time I checked you got ran back out of town the last time you guys got there also so it's kinda even ya know. ;D ;D

This game will be about as exciting as the panda watch.  Both teams are way over rated.  Their talent is way down from former years. 

This game will definatley be better than the panda watch.  We didn't even get any good footage of the panda watch because mantooth pushed Ron into the bear pit.  I think wo-s will take this one.

Guest rykerx144

I tell you what after this game is over with we will see who's prediction is right. Once again though my question is how many times have you beat us before and if you guys are so great why did your head coach try to pack his bags and hit the road? HAHAHA Anyways i guess WOS sucks since we haven't gotten to the big game but last time I checked you got ran back out of town the last time you guys got there also so it's kinda even ya know. ;D ;D

The level that WOS can play football every year amazes me!  but so does the level of the fans IQ sometimes! 

Guest rykerx144

The level that WOS can play football every year amazes me!  but so does the level of the fans IQ sometimes! 

What's REALLY amazing is that fact that a Kirbyville fan had the audacity to make this statement... ::)

So i guess this means you agree with what and how hes saying this?  I apologize, I took you to be a mature adult this whole time!  Ill admit when Im wrong!

Guest bleed orange

I like this post but WOS will win and win big. Sorry Kirbyville.

This might be easier to swallow as a WOS fan if you said "the level of SOME of the fans IQ". Please don't lump us all together. Who knows some of our IQ's might be higher than yours!!!

Every school has people that gets on the message board and says things that they shouldn't say. The majority of the fans don't want to be lumped in with these people. That goes for just about every school around.

wos mustangs wins this ;  wos    48

kbv    13

hooks & coaches have this team ready every year. they know how to coach,they have the athletes,

they have the chain gang, they have the tradition. its not to wise to say down things to them stangs.

post your predictions & your comments with caution cause them boys dont need any encouragement,

they prove it year in year out, by the way,a little early silsbee prediction, wos52, silsbee 20 :P :P

Guest rykerx144

This might be easier to swallow as a WOS fan if you said "the level of SOME of the fans IQ". Please don't lump us all together. Who knows some of our IQ's might be higher than yours!!!

Every school has people that gets on the message board and says things that they shouldn't say. The majority of the fans don't want to be lumped in with these people. That goes for just about every school around.

Being from Kirbyville you dont have to tell me about idiots on here representing their schools.  We are the leaders in that catagory!!  and you are correct i probably didnt word that correct because that comment was directed at that idiot!

KRBYVILLE            WOS

1st Q            7                     7

2nd Q           20                   22

3rd Q            27                   29

4th Q            34                   35

but wait......in the closing seconds, thanks to WOS going for 2 and missing, now only up by 1...Kirbyville rides to the WOS 20, with 3 seconds on the clock, and Coach Alverez calls for an unexpected FIELD GOAL by #11 MATT RUSSEL..and it is good in the comeback win  KVILLE 37

WOS 35.............one for the highlites!!!!

KRBYVILLE            WOS

but wait......in the closing seconds, thanks to WOS going for 2 and missing, now only up by 1...Kirbyville rides to the WOS 20, with 3 seconds on the clock, and Coach Alverez calls for an unexpected FIELD GOAL by #11 MATT RUSSEL..and it is good in the comeback win  KVILLE 37

Hold on folks, 1 second left on the clock. Trey Franks returns the kick-off 65 yards for the TD.  MUSTANGS WIN AGAIN  WO-S 41  KIRBYVILLE 37

KRBYVILLE            WOS

Hold on folks, 1 second left on the clock. Trey Franks returns the kick-off 65 yards for the TD.   MUSTANGS WIN AGAIN   WO-S 41  KIRBYVILLE 37

lets hope the real trey franks shows up tomorrow night!  :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83