*Kirbyville vs. Jasper Updates/DAWGS WIN!

KFDM COOP

Hats off to Jasper and their coaching staff for making their adjustments early in the 2nd qtr.  Once they realized they wouldn't be able to throw the ball they brought out that dang triple option.  Very tough to defend against.  Kirbyville shot themselves in the foot one to many times (as mentioned 6 turnovers).  Had plenty of opportunities but it wasn't in the cards for them to win.  Alvis will be tough once he can throw the ball more efficiency....#11 McGill!!!!  Great game from that young man.  Now it's Kirbyville's turn to make adjustments before next week....I can assure you that Alvarez will have them tightened up this week.  Great game all in all.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

yes several missed this one in the pick em.  Im still working on it but so far the best has missed only six!  I will have it up soon.  Please forgive me if I am slow getting it posted im feeling very ill today I believe I got some food poisoning last night!  I ate some crow last night and I think it had been left out cause it was terrible!

yes several missed this one in the pick em.  Im still working on it but so far the best has missed only six!  I will have it up soon.  Please forgive me if I am slow getting it posted im feeling very ill today I believe I got some food poisoning last night!  I ate some crow last night and I think it had been left out cause it was terrible!

no problem..i have to say this has to be my worst week ever.  heck i even picked against my dogs  :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami