WOS @ LCM Week 1

kicker

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we contained the Stangs ok with our pooch kicks by Trahan. I thought a couple should have been run back instead of fair caught.All said, pooch it.

Yes yall did a very good job.The hang time on those kicks were great and Ned covered them well.I don't think they would have gotten far if they tryed to run.

after watching west orange-nederland film nederland beat themselves 3 int. were throwing right into the chest of the defenders i dont see us making mistakes like that

Then yall should have no problem with them when yall meet up with them in district.

after watching west orange-nederland film nederland beat themselves 3 int. were throwing right into the chest of the defenders i dont see us making mistakes like that

Then yall should have no problem with them when yall meet up with them in district.

td,

That's youth talking.  Just put the paddle down and slowly walk away.    Easy...easy...that's it.  ;D ;D

td,

That's youth talking.  Just put the paddle down and slowly walk away.    Easy...easy...that's it.  ;D ;D

You're probably right. I am as excited about the progress that LCM is making as anyone. I wouldn't want to be giving any bulletin board material to WOS.

i got a funny feeling that the OC at lc-m will have his QB rolling out of the spred to keep away from the presser that getting ready to  come at him. then my friends its going to be a long night. coach crouch will try and keep it balance if he can thats there game plan as of lastnight

Prepare for 2 weeks if he wants. how will u prepare for that nfl size line beating on u for 4 qtrs. by the 3rd you are gonna be exhausted and wont be able to move. talk about some cornfed boys ha

haha Are you saying LCM has NFL sized linemen? Come on now, lets get real. And WOS does NOT get tired. Coach Thompson makes sure of that. Our guys can go 8 quarters if they wanted to.

All lcm has to do is run the ball right up the gut like vidor does. they scored 4 times , were up 28-0 at half and put in the waterboys. .  . . oh but that was a scrimmage and they dont count.  look for hooks to be his usual self and run it up 63-6

63-6? Ok, Ive said it for the past few years.......If you dont want to get beat bad, dont suck.  ;D Just trying to ruffle some feathers. haha

I think LCM is going to be very much improved over the last few seasons, and Crouch knows exactly what Hooks and the 'Stangs are going to do,  but they still won't be able to stop it.  WO-S is too fast for LCM.  I am going to be generous and give LCM 2 td's.

WO-S 42

LCM 14

I will go with 42 to 7 WOS 8)

All lcm has to do is run the ball right up the gut like vidor does. they scored 4 times , were up 28-0 at half and put in the waterboys. .  . . oh but that was a scrimmage and they dont count.  look for hooks to be his usual self and run it up 63-6

63-6? Ok, Ive said it for the past few years.......If you dont want to get beat bad, dont suck.  ;D Just trying to ruffle some feathers. haha

no doubt.... if you dont like getting the crap beat out of you get better and stop the other team from scoring! typical north orange crying!  :'( :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder