*PN-G vs. Barbers Hill...PN-G Wins/Comments*

PNG did not show any "cockiness" toward BH. What I saw, was two teams with pre=game jitters, but ready to play.  The PNG fans and the BH fans were very cordial toward each other.  And yes, several BH fans told me after the game that PNG's stadium is probably the best stadium in the area. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta jump in here and comment on this Cocky comment.

Trying not to stir anything up, but any group of HS boys with a brand new coaching staff, playbook, season, fancy stadium, etc..... Would step out on that field no different than how our boys did! Although throughout the game we all seen alot of mistakes and room for improvements, the NDNs came out confident and ready to display the hard work that has been put in for months and months. Not being "COCKY" but when your on that visitors side and are disturbed by our conduct.........look up at the home side press box " HONOR, PRIDE, and TRADITION" that's what we live and play by! And until you are part of that in anyway you will always be offended or let's say......jealous of our Indian Pride!!

I think Barbers Hill brought a game that no one was expecting! The first QTR on both sides of the ball s than par. Thanks to our secondary the aggressive pass coverage kept our momentum going. The "hogs" on both Off and Def need to step it up. Doty had too much pressure and we all seen it with some of the ducks he put in the air. And as far as the running game we definately have the talent but again the line needs to pick up their assignments and get those lanes open.

It was a close game and I think both sides have a bright season ahead of them! Good Luck BH! 

We at PN-G and those of the Hill will be fine. First game with a new coach and system for us, and we managed to come out on top. Lot of experience on defense for us from last year, but not as many returners from the O. We have all seen this before. Hats off to our new Chief and everyone else who makes it happen for us on friday nights. I do not see how you at the Hill could miss the playoffs, good luck the rest of the way. May we all have better parking the next time we meet here.

I gotta jump in here and comment on this Cocky comment.

Trying not to stir anything up, but any group of HS boys with a brand new coaching staff, playbook, season, fancy stadium, etc..... Would step out on that field no different than how our boys did! Although throughout the game we all seen alot of mistakes and room for improvements, the NDNs came out confident and ready to display the hard work that has been put in for months and months. Not being "COCKY" but when your on that visitors side and are disturbed by our conduct.........look up at the home side press box " HONOR, PRIDE, and TRADITION" that's what we live and play by! And until you are part of that in anyway you will always be offended or let's say......jealous of our Indian Pride!!

I think Barbers Hill brought a game that no one was expecting! The first QTR on both sides of the ball s than par. Thanks to our secondary the aggressive pass coverage kept our momentum going. The "hogs" on both Off and Def need to step it up. Doty had too much pressure and we all seen it with some of the ducks he put in the air. And as far as the running game we definately have the talent but again the line needs to pick up their assignments and get those lanes open.

It was a close game and I think both sides have a bright season ahead of them! Good Luck BH! 

Great assessment Manster and an excellent first post.  I am not from PN-G, but even I am impressed with you guys and your "Honor, Pride, and Tradition" - even during bad seasons.  I was not at your game on Friday, but I can imagine that those young men ran onto the field more proud than cocky. Proud to have a very nice, new stadium. Proud to have a new coach with what appears to be a great attitude. And proud to see the home side of the stands full of fans who feel the same way that they do.   

Good luck to you guys this season.

My son plays on the BH team and is a senior..Obviously this is a game he felt like they should have won, but I can tell you this, he had nothing but praise fot the PNG players. After the game they talked for several minutes, no cockiness,just respect for each other and best wishes for agood season. after he got home, he said they have more class than any team he's ever played against. you guys will be fine, you played one hell of a team with a goal.I've known most of the Bh players since they were in grade school. They have a goal this year and I think you guys saw their determination Friday night. Ya'll will be fine the rest of the way and good luck. Your stadium is awesome.

My son plays on the BH team and is a senior..Obviously this is a game he felt like they should have won, but I can tell you this, he had nothing but praise fot the PNG players. After the game they talked for several minutes, no cockiness,just respect for each other and best wishes for agood season. after he got home, he said they have more class than any team he's ever played against. you guys will be fine, you played one heck of a team with a goal.I've known most of the Bh players since they were in grade school. They have a goal this year and I think you guys saw their determination Friday night. Ya'll will be fine the rest of the way and good luck. Your stadium is awesome.

Thanks for sharing!  Good Post!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami