*Warren vs. West Hardin..Warren Wins/Comments*

First off congrats to the Warriors for the win.

I think that both schools defense looked real good, here are the scores by the quarter:

1st 

West Hardin - 7 ---- Ben Miller run TD 8 or 9 yd

Warren - 0

2nd

West Hardin - 14 --- Ancisco TD run 6 yd

Warren - 6 -------15 yd run

3rd 

West Hardin - 14

Warren - 12 ------This was a 95 yd TD run!  :'(  :-[ :'(

4th 

West Hardin - 14

Warren - 18 ------Scored with 5:30 left

If not for that 95 yd TD run by the Warriors, West Hardin would have won.  We put all 11 guys in the box and the RB skipped out to the right side and no one could catch him.  Well, except for their #25, dang that kid is fast.  He passed up our 2 defenders just to turn around and make a block. 

Then with :56 left, we were driving down and threw up an interception.  Warriors kneeled it out for the win.

Couple of shout outs for West Hardin!

#50 Werner had an awesome block to let Ancisco score in the 2nd.

#17 Harrington made a TD saving tackle on a kickoff and was swarming the field for other tackles.

#7 Miller & #22 Ancisco ran the ball really well both scoring TD's

#51 Harrington had a couple of sacks & a few tackles

#78 Patterson made some great stops in the back field

Whole Offensive line --- Great job overall, improved from last year for sure.

There are more, but I don't have my notes with me. 

Joharr73, how's the Ancisco kid (#22)??  Looked like he took a knee to the head late in the game and was never really the same...That kid runs hard...Warren and WH games are always close and hard fought..Good Luck to the Oilers the rest of the year.

He's fine.  I think that cramps in the legs was our biggest problem last night, I saw a few of your players too with legs cramps.  Water is great and all, but these players really need to throw in some gatorade or powerade and cut out the sodas.  Good luck Warriors!

Warriors had an amazing win.  Way to come out strong and show what this upcoming season will prove to be.  Amazing hookup between QB Sam Blackshear and Tyler Greeson for big gain.  The offensive line did well especially number 54 Reece Gray.  College scouts need to be watching this kid.  Also running back Leon Scritchfield came out to play and rammed it into the endzone.  Also Matt Lowe had quite an amazing 95 yard run.  The Warriors looked strong in all areas.  Gooooooo Warriors and good luck on the upcoming season.  Thanks Cheif Kemo-Sabee for supportin our boys.

Warriors had an amazing win.  Way to come out strong and show what this upcoming season will prove to be.  Amazing hookup between QB Sam Blackshear and Tyler Greeson for big gain.  The offensive line did well especially number 54 Reece Gray.  College scouts need to be watching this kid.  Also running back Leon Scritchfield came out to play and rammed it into the endzone.  Also Matt Lowe had quite an amazing 95 yard run.  The Warriors looked strong in all areas.  Gooooooo Warriors and good luck on the upcoming season.  Thanks Cheif Kemo-Sabee for supportin our boys.

For the record I am matt lowe's mom  he was one of the ones cramping up...all the kid ever drinks is water! He has not drank a soda in about 2 years.  Reece and the rest of the line did a great job blocking for the QB to make that 95 yard touch down.  If it was not for the line Sam Or Matt could not move the ball. GO WARRIORS!!!!!!

I was impressed with the new QB he will definitely help the Warriors this year.Not a lot of size on either side of the ball on the line which will be a problem as the teams we play get bigger.Need to work on fielding punts in order to be competetive this year.WH looked like they will be ok at the QB but the receivers are gonna have to make the plays,they had lots of opportunities last night.Overall it was a good game to watch between to pretty even clubs.Congrats to the Warriors on the win.

For the record I am matt lowe's mom   he was one of the ones cramping up...all the kid ever drinks is water! He has not drank a soda in about 2 years.  Reece and the rest of the line did a great job blocking for the QB to make that 95 yard touch down.  If it was not for the line Sam Or Matt could not move the ball. GO WARRIORS!!!!!!

Same for my boys!  That's why I tell me boys to drink a sports drink in there sometimes too, gotta replace those salts & electrolytes.  Your boy looked real good last night!  One of my boys was chasing him on the 95 yd run, just couldn't make up the ground!  ;)

i still cant believe warren pulled the upset

Not sure that was an upset... ???...these two go at it pretty good every time they play and I'm sure the spread (if there was one) was under a touchdown.

Congrats Warriors and good luck to both teams the rest of the season...except for one date for the Oilers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder