Donations

Bigdog

We are currently trying to upgrade the server for this site to handle the traffic for the football season. There is a link at the top of all boards to donate. Please help out if you can so we can enjoy all the great features on this site! This also affects other sports that we cover too, especially the games that are streaming audio.  There is no minumum or maximum gift. BTW, you get a special "donating member avatar" when you give.

Thanks!

If betting were legal and I don't think it is, then I would have suggested that we bet $50 on the WOS/Nederland football game, and the loser has to donate the $50 to setxsports for the server in the name of the winner. But I would only have suggested that if it were legal.  ;D

If betting were legal and I don't think it is, then I would have suggested that we bet $50 on the WOS/Nederland football game, and the loser has to donate the $50 to setxsports for the server in the name of the winner. But I would only have suggested that if it were legal.  ;D

;D

This was meant for you bigdog. This is what I didn't get a response to.  ;D

If betting were legal and I don't think it is, then I would have suggested that we bet $50 on the WOS/Nederland football game, and the loser has to donate the $50 to setxsports for the server in the name of the winner. But I would only have suggested that if it were legal.  ;D

Ahhh, well if you want to bet with Monopoly money your on!!

If betting were legal and I don't think it is, then I would have suggested that we bet $50 on the WOS/Nederland football game, and the loser has to donate the $50 to setxsports for the server in the name of the winner. But I would only have suggested that if it were legal.  ;D

Ahhh, well if you want to bet with Monopoly money your on!!

Only if Monopoly money will help buy a server.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami