23-1A Week 0 Predictions...

Lets have some fun and make some predictions for each week.  I'll put together the list each week & lets see who can pick the most right.  After the games, I'll post the winner and scores of the games.  This is just for fun, so please no bickering or whinning.   ;D

Chester @ Galveston O'Connell

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Evadale vs Beaumont Legacy

High Island vs Barbers Hill Soph's

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

Lets have some fun and make some predictions for each week.  I'll put together the list each week & lets see who can pick the most right.  After the games, I'll post the winner and scores of the games.  This is just for fun, so please no bickering or whinning.   ;D

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

Mine are in BOLD as well.

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

Burkeville is gonna have a tough one but i think they'll pull it out.  ;D ;D

Guest rykerx144

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week  lol

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

I am so glad that everyone seems to be laughing at the Mustangs. We want you to continue to laugh. Just give us our credit this year when things turn around cause we have some surprises in store. Did everyone forget that this school has two state championships under Harper? LOL I will laugh with you all for now. This post will serve as motivation to our players..thank you.

Guest checkmate

All Day is from Evadale....their players and fans on this site are always either talking trash or making fun of someone. Ignore him Chronicle.....his team is on top now so he feels like being a bully. Typical.

Let him say what he wants Checkmate....it does not bother me what is said. It will only make things sweeter in the future. Evadale huh?

" Fight on men", Sir Andrew said..."Though I am wounded I am not yet slain. I think I will sit here and bleed a while. Then I will rise and fight again."

Not very funny..if it was your team you would feel the same. But like I said, let them all make "funnies"..they are developing enemies and haters of their school very very fast.

"Laugh and the world laughs with you..weep and you weep alone."

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

I am from Evadale and I take offense that I talk trash about any other team. Yes I do support the Rebels, but I am too busy talking about the good things on our team to spend time downing someone else. I do hope that all the teams in our district do well. It should be noted that we all need stiff competition in order to get ready for the playofffs, WHOEVER MAKES ITS!

I don't want any team to beat the Rebels, period. But I want a season full of exciting games that test every team so whoever makes it as our district reps will be hard to beat by any other opponents.

Rebel Yeller...its hard to believe that your from Evadale with a name like Rebel Yeller...guess what? I am from Burkeville..hehe...good luck to the Rebels this year..hope yall finish 2nd in district.

Guest rykerx144

yes B Chronicle that was a joke!!  I apologize I keep forgetting that it is possible that someone out there with no sense of humor (at all)  might be reading these post!  If your going to get all offensive over such minor humor then I dont suggest you keep reading the other threads in this forum.  If your going to respond with an old battlefield quote everytime someone says something about Burkeville then I hope your a true historian because your going to need alot of them.  As far as the enemy speech it really doesnt bother me, making enemies doesnt bother me at all.  You know and can expect your enemy to hurt you, but its your friends that will usually bring you down in the end!!!

Just expressing my opinion ryker..I can do that you know..and I have a great sense of humor..I am just competitive. I use to read your posts all of the time and respect what you say..I even told all my buds how much I enjoyed reading them...but you have lost my respect now...humor it may have been but some things are better left unsaid. BTW I am a historian so you know

Good luck to High Island this year CardinalFan....I always enjoy coming to the beach there. God Bless your town for all you have endured in the past few years...good luck again!

Okay, and now to get the thread back on the straight and narrow:

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

Just to get something off my chest, then my predictions...I too have Blue and Gold in my veins and to my knowledge, I'm not what could be considered a trash talker. (at least I hope not)  So, for everyone from Evadale to be a trash talker is kinda...harsh.  The extent of my trash talking, if it can be called that, is with HD55, but I know where he's coming from with his loyalty to his team.  So even at that, it's all in fun.  I respect all the 1A teams and wish em well, except for certain dates on the schedule.

MY PREDICTIONS...

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

Sorry Joharr, make me wrong...but Warren has a couple of quick backs...

MY PREDICTIONS...

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

Sorry Joharr, make me wrong...but Warren has a couple of quick backs...

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh!  The pain, the agony!!!  ;)  Man, I hope we can! 

I say West Hardin wins....going to be interesting though to see how they do without Copeland. How does WH look these days Joharr?

Guest rykerx144

B Chron buddy chill!  I know you have a sense of humor and its not a coincidence i used historian I know you are very intelligent and that was all sarcasim!!  trust me!! 

Hull Daisetta graduate wanting to jump in the mix.  Looking forward to this all season

My picks in bold!

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin  (picking with my heart of course, my head says Hardin)

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• You notice how they conveniently leave out Nixon's Southern Strategy switching the party platforms. 
    • Delusional and protagonist are words that come to mind.  You see I really do not mind dissenting opinions.  The problem I have with most of the posts you make is you just want to say something (opinion, law, etc.) is wrong and not offer up any solutions.  The problem with America is: #1 and by far the most problematic - we have moved away from God, and #2 we are not the “UNITED” States of America anymore. Division abounds and there are forces at play that want to stir that division and increase it.  People don’t talk TO each other anymore they TALK at one another.  I’ll gladly talk to someone that will listen, but have no desire to be in the presence of someone who is narcissistic and only wants their opinion to be heard. I fly no Trump flag, I wear no MAGA hat, and truly wish we had another R to vote for.  But you trot out Biden or Hillary and I’ll campaign for Trump with my own money.
    • A black pastor over the weekend told Donald Trump that Yobama and JoeBama never came to the hood in Detroit.  You see, it wasn't about how many blacks were at that church.  Rome wasn't built in a day.  It was about showing up!  He 's making a difference.  Up to 21% black support nation wide.  Landslide proportions!!   @UT alum
    • It's 2024 u can come out the closet and admit if your a racist! No skin off my back Really not sure why you run on here and quote me in anything that has to do with blacks My final conclusion is your a sick individual 
    • What can I say. Seems you can’t have a dissenting opinion here without ridicule. There is no debate. Just ridicule. I haven’t called anyone a knuckle dragger. I have used idiot a few times. But you see, your glorious two minutes was when I wasn’t disputing the lies you so readily adopt when spoken by fearless leader and his minions. This election is too serious for me to worry about my feelings. I’ll be here until November 11th at the earliest.  Toodleoo.
  • Topics