Back to Lonestar football

mwmuck

Sorry about the last post but it got hijacked by folks blasting some of our coaches in Silsbee. I had to respond since I know how those kids are trained and they are not being trained to do what they were accused of by posters that simply stated as truth those things that they believe without proof.

Sorry about the scorched earth tactics Tiger85. By the way, I have to vote for the Silsbee flag team to win the Super Bowl and be voted "Most Likely to be Sent to Reform School"

Mark

Sorry about the last post but it got hijacked by folks blasting some of our coaches in Silsbee. I had to respond since I know how those kids are trained and they are not being trained to do what they were accused of by posters that simply stated as truth those things that they believe without proof.

Sorry about the scorched earth tactics Tiger85. By the way, I have to vote for the Silsbee flag team to win the Super Bowl and be voted "Most Likely to be Sent to Reform School"

Mark

Hey Mark no problem. I to am there every practice and I know how those kids are trained also and what is a scrimmage meant for, to work things out.

Since the Jam, I have revisited my predictions!

Sr. D-ville vs Silsbee Maroon Maybe HF if Larry will be patient and run the ball with what I believe could be the best all around back in SR. football but larry will probably try some spread crap, sorry Larry!

Jr. Div we look really good but how far you can go with 6 8year old starters is a big question for me, but next year watch out.

This year I am going to say Silsbee Maroon Vs HF or HJ

Flag you have to say Silsbee VS Silsbee in flag speed kills and they have a lot!

LOL    I LIKE IT CLAUDE  BEING THAT YOU SAID THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE RUNING THE SPREAD WITH HIM AT RECEVIER HE HAS BETTER HANDS THAN HE CAN RUN              WELL ON WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HIM CLAUDE HE IS A VERY GOOD KID AND I THINK HE HAS AN A GOOD CHANCE AT BEING SOMETHING REAL GOOD

Guest Bucman08

Since the Jam, I have revisited my predictions!

Sr. D-ville vs Silsbee Maroon Maybe HF if Larry will be patient and run the ball with what I believe could be the best all around back in SR. football but larry will probably try some spread crap, sorry Larry!

Jr. Div we look really good but how far you can go with 6 8year old starters is a big question for me, but next year watch out.

This year I am going to say Silsbee Maroon Vs HF or HJ

Flag you have to say Silsbee VS Silsbee in flag speed kills and they have a lot!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. we will see about this

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124