www.gulfcoaststorm.net

td

Our website is up and running. We are still tweaking it a little but it's up and running. If you would like to preregister for tryouts you can do so on the "Contact Us" page. In the comment section put information about your child, such as date of birth, playing experience, etc..

That's www.gulfcoaststorm.net

Can someone give some info such as who will coach these kids in particuliar the 12 yr olds and what class will they play? I notice several of the pictures look like they have GTB kids in them or hats that are very close. What kind of fees are you looking at?

We did break away from GTB. Jeremy Green will coach the 12's. Jeremy has helped coach in the prospect league and has given lessons at Grand Slam in Orange for several years. We will be putting short but informative bio's on our coaches on our website. We anticipate playing in the Elite division. We are putting something together that will explain the fee schedule and what is included. For example, we will include pitching clinics and fielding clinics. Stay tuned to the website and if anyone would like to tryout remember you can preregister on the website under the "Contact Us" page.

Very nice.  Looks like you guys are are starting off on the right foot.  I am sure this organization will be very successful with the group that is running it.  Good luck to you guys. 

"the group that is running it"......I have viewed the website and can't find any information regarding who is involved.  Would like to know this information before bringing my child out to the try-outs.  BBDad, if you know names please share them or give me a contact to get more information.

Very nice.  Looks like you guys are are starting off on the right foot.  I am sure this organization will be very successful with the group that is running it.  Good luck to you guys. 

"the group that is running it"......I have viewed the website and can't find any information regarding who is involved.  Would like to know this information before bringing my child out to the try-outs.  BBDad, if you know names please share them or give me a contact to get more information.

My name is Tony Dallas and myself and a couple of other guys will be running the organization. We will have a Board of Directors also. If you have any questions all you have to do is go to the contact us section of our website and put your questions in the comment section and they go straight to me. I will then turn around and email you back. I have had several people using this section but please put your name so I will know who I am talking to.

Thanks

Thanks Coach, it has taken alot of late night meetings and long hours but we are trying to learn from our and others mistakes.

I was thinking about bringing my two boys to tryout with your organization but I have a question about your quote on your post before I do.

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser"

Is your organization going project this style of coaching or will be more focused on teaching the kids the fundementals of baseball and building them into young men.I do understand that select is about winning, but it is also about when you do not win that you are not a LOSER.

The first thing I would say is if you read our website you can read what we are about. You can read what we will teach and what we expect from our coaches, parents and players. Secondly that is a quote at the bottom of my screen name that is meant for fun. I don't mind it being there. I never hide behind a screen name and what I do is out in the open. Our organization is about teaching and when that is done the winning will come. By the way the quote does not say if you lose you are a loser. It does not say if you don't win you are a loser either. I'm not sure where you are going with this but I see this is your first post and I have a pretty good idea what you are trying to do.

Good luck. We will do exactly as our website says we will do. Thanks for asking.

Tony Dallas

i was wondering about the ten year old team. do you already have a core group together? how many spots are open?

We have a core group of 4 or 5 that will also be going through tryouts. If you have any questions you can contact me through the "Contact Us" page of our website www.gulfcoaststorm.net

Thanks for your interest in Gulf Coast Baseball

Tony Dallas

How many tournaments do you expect the 10U to play in for the 2010 spring season?  Will the 10U play any fall tournaments?

We will play 10 tournaments plus a State and World Series. We are not going to play this Fall but will start our practice and SPARQ training in November.

Gulf Coast Storm would like to announce that Jeremy Green will not be coaching our 12U team in  2010.  After consideration of the time allocation required, Jeremy has decided to continue his focus on individual instruction and will serve in an advisory capacity to the organization.  Grand Slam is the home of the Storm organization and we are proud of our affiliation with the instructors at that facility.  The Storm Organization is committed to finding high caliber coaches who have a commitment to each of our teams and to the development of all players on that team.  We are evaluating candidates currently and expect to announce our new coach in the next two weeks.

Thanks

Gulf Coast Baseball

Our website is up and running. We are still tweaking it a little but it's up and running. If you would like to preregister for tryouts you can do so on the "Contact Us" page. In the comment section put information about your child, such as date of birth, playing experience, etc..

That's www.gulfcoaststorm.net

This will help us sort the kids. We still need you there early to fill out an information sheet.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing everyone there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder