What would perfect be

RVerde

Well as for my daughter, she has made her decision to go out of the Golden Triangle area to play ball for a select gold team. After she finished playing for her summer team,she said it was time to move on and find a more dedicated team to play with. And also have a college recruiter dedicated to helping her go where she wants to go,not where he wants her to go. My daughter was told last fall that she really should consider attending a Jr. College, at that time that was the only coaches that were being spoken to. I told my daughter that she should have informed them that she could and can go to a D1 school on her Academics alone. We really do have alot of talented girls in our area that want to play ball. I have been around and seen these girls come and go. It's just a shame that due to the organizations or teams taking anyone that wants to learn the game and have fun,is making our girls that can not handle playing League ball or B-Ball due to the lack of competition and higher standard of playing ball. I as well as the rest of you parents that have daughters playing travel ball spend a great deal of money all year around. We do for our girls to help them achieve their goals.It would be great if we had more selections of teams to play for in our area like Houston does,but until people start to realize what is going on here more and more girls will be leaving our area to play select ball like my daughter.It is not easy to have a team with alot of talented ball players on it from our area, due to our girls going elsewhere to play. I really wish that people would see that this is happening.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder