Anahuac 35 HF 0 In Scrimmage

Yes it was pretty bad, tough to see the Horns struggle so much. In the actual scrimmage part they hung with the Panthers but when they went to game situation it was though they were to gassed to go. I think the 100 + Deg Temp. might have something to do with that. The Panthers clearly dominated the Horns with superior execution, speed and conditioning. The Panthers looked like they had been practising for months and clearly have their offense & defense ready to go, heck IMO they could start the season right now. The Horns could not get nothing going offensively, I think they are still in the learning phase of the new offense and given more weeks of practise and another scrimmage will only help things. Defensively they need to do a better job of tackling. The Horns missed allot of tackles in this scrimmage. I know that Justin Sculley got injured, but I am not sure to the extent of the injury. I hope it is not to bad and he gets back in action soon. Good Luck Horns keep your heads up and keep working hard. Hats off to the the Panther's, they will make some noise in 2A this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami