Injuried Rebel to be manager in 09

Last season I posted about a young man that was playing on the Rebels JV squad, his name is Bud Tanton. Bud was seriously injuried in a four wheller accident just as the season got started. We Bud had a difficult recovery and did not return to school until after Christmas, but I can gladly report that Bud will be a member of the team this season as a manager.

The Rebels wore a skicker with Bud's number on their helmets last season to show their support and this year Bud will be helping his friends in a different way as the team manager.

I say again that I pray daily for every player that plays this game I love so much. It taught me so much about teamwork, friendship and life many years ago. I know that every young man out on those fields is some ones son, grandson, brother, uncle or friend and I want each and everyone of them to come away from this season and every other one whole and without serious injury.

I ask everyone to join me and pray for these young men, from now through the state championship!   

Last season I posted about a young man that was playing on the Rebels JV squad, his name is Bud Tanton. Bud was seriously injuried in a four wheller accident just as the season got started. We Bud had a difficult recovery and did not return to school until after Christmas, but I can gladly report that Bud will be a member of the team this season as a manager.

The Rebels wore a skicker with Bud's number on their helmets last season to show their support and this year Bud will be helping his friends in a different way as the team manager.

I say again that I pray daily for every player that plays this game I love so much. It taught me so much about teamwork, friendship and life many years ago. I know that every young man out on those fields is some ones son, grandson, brother, uncle or friend and I want each and everyone of them to come away from this season and every other one whole and without serious injury.

I ask everyone to join me and pray for these young men, from now through the state championship!   

Well said Yeller

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder