Machida vs Silva

Who would win....this would be such a close match.

Silva is by far the best striker but machida comes close...his kicks are just so fast and can come from any angle.

In his fight with rashad i think that rashad hit machida a total of 5 times.

I think that silva should fight rampage, evans, or even jardine before fighting machida.

lets see lyoto get thru shogun 1st if the shogun of pride shows up it could be a tough one for lyoto. machida dominates silva in a 205 fight but i dont think we will ever see i...and jardine shouldnt even be mentioned in this group of fighters

Guest princess

lets see lyoto get thru shogun 1st if the shogun of pride shows up it could be a tough one for lyoto. machida dominates silva in a 205 fight but i dont think we will ever see i...and jardine shouldnt even be mentioned in this group of fighters

i seriously doubt that shogun will even get a solid hand on machida. since being in the ufc machida has not lost a round and only has been hit soild 6 times(three of them belong to rashad.)

and btw its not about what machida and spider say, if it comes to reality, there gonna have to fight eachother and give everyone what they want

Guest princess

rashad's notable win's:

tito ortiz

michael bisping

chuck liddell

forrest griffin

notable loses

lyoto machida

shogun's notable wins:

quinton jackson

minotouro nogueira

chuck liddell

mark coleman

losses

forrest

coleman'

sobral

? not that much more established

when did rashad fight tito?? and bisping was weak at 205, liddell was waaaaay past his prime in his fight with rashad and shogun so scratch him, forrest got caught and id bet on him in a rematch, and lyoto DESTROYED him.......Shogun beat rampage and nogueira in their prime and i might be mistaken but didnt he beat dan henderson too?? not sure about that one and too lazy to look it up..and his loss to forrest he was out of shape and took forrest lightly and babalu was definately a top 5 fighter when he beat him....im not saying that rashads not a good fighter im just saying that shogun is going to be a much more competitive fight for lyoto than rashad if he shows up in shape..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami