20-4A Incoming Freshmen

What does your incoming freshmen teams look like. This will be some schools first class of kids that played STJFL. Will it relate to better players and undersanding of the program. Success at Jr high level does not always relates to good high school teams.

OH MAN !!! PNG'S incoming freshmen are pretty dang big !  They had over 60 show up for equipment issue and a team meeting with Coach Faircloth and all the assistant coaches. Some of these boys are HUGH !!!! I know many of them personally and know how motivated and excited they are about playing for PNG and Coach Faircloth !!!  I think PNG's freshman team will have a average of around 6' to 6' 2"  and 215 on the O line !!! and these boys are very very quick too !  Should be interesting to watch the 2 middle schools mesh together and become one strong solid team !  Should be very exciting to say the least !!! Some serious speed in the back field and there should be 2-3 very qualified boys to compete for the QB spot. Some of the kids that I've seen have grown something serious over the summer. What they looked like before school let out last year to know, is unbelievable. Some looked like they grew 4" tall over the summer. My son is a freshman this year. Heck he shot up over 2 inches during the summer. I'm afraid to buy him school clothes for the fear of him growing out of them in a month. LOL !!! 20-4a is going to be alot of fun and alot of trouble for all the other districts in the state come playoff time in many years to come !!!  Nederland also has some big boys coming up as Freshman as well. One of them lives next door to my father and he is 14 and about 6' 2" !  I'm 6' 1" tall and he is poking over my head now. I also have a nephew in LCM who is going into the 8Th grade and he is 5' 11" and getting thicker all the time. I see the upswing in our district happening with talent and size. Gonna be great competition and we will all have some D1 players on the fields I believe.

Considering what Smith and  Austin, especially Smith did last year I'm excited about our freshmen coming in. Question is who will actually suit up as a Jag. So many kids defect >:( to Ozen and sometimes WB. We'll see how many come to Jagland. I hope we can land the majority of the talent at lease. ;)

I know our first class of the Beaumont Bulls, (TIFI) out of Houston, are Juniors this fall at WB.  Our incoming freshman and some sophmores,  were our first class of freshman as Bulls.  I coached most of the young men at WB as kids...few are at central and ozen.

This freshman class is loaded at WB. ;D

It is amazing how fast some of these kids grow. My son is also incoming freshman at Ned and he went from 5'9 200 to 6'1 and 220. He spent the summer at Mid county fitness working out and also speed camp really big changes. Alot of his friends have grown so much Zach Taylor went from 5'6 to 5'11 crazy. I know that the Ned boys are excited to carry on a perfect streak they started in 7th grade. They were undefeated as 7th graders and were never scored on in 8th grade at C.O.Wilson and u add some excellent players from Central and it all looks great fro Ned. I think it is going to a great next several years for the 20-4a district alot of big  boys all over from LUM to PN-G but I am alittle bias and think these young men at Ned will be a force to reckon with.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83