***BREAKING NEWS***

This is huge for Jasper' date=' maybe the spark they needed. Again though he'll have to hang onto the ball, he had problems on and off the field before.[/quote']

I guess I must have missed all the trouble that Moye had on and off the field.

Only trouble I remember was a hurricane that wrecked his football season last year.

I have several sources checking into it...apparently Gilbert was in Jasper this weekend and told several people that he was moving back to Jasper and would be able to play in two weeks. I have this from some solid sources. Now, I believe 100% that he said it, but cannot confirm that it will or is going to happen.

What about the young men who have been working hard everyday through the off season and practices to play in the QB position for Jasper since Moye left ? I guess all of Jasper is ready to kick them to the curve, and let Moye waltz in as easy as he waltzed out on the team a year ago. It doesn't say much for the program in my opinion.

Guest bulldogbark

What about the young men who have been working hard everyday through the off season and practices to play in the QB position for Jasper since Moye left ? I guess all of Jasper is ready to kick them to the curve' date=' and let Moye waltz in as easy as he waltzed out on the team a year ago. It doesn't say much for the program in my opinion.[/quote']

your the one with the fantasy going on in your mind were did you read that Moye would replace someone even if he WAS and I repeat WAS to come back to Jasper. If you want to stir the pot stir it with something you really know something about . there are a lot of positions that Moye could play if the coaches wanted him to play. no need to add something to the rumor and make it even worse

thank you

What about the young men who have been working hard everyday through the off season and practices to play in the QB position for Jasper since Moye left ? I guess all of Jasper is ready to kick them to the curve' date=' and let Moye waltz in as easy as he waltzed out on the team a year ago. It doesn't say much for the program in my opinion.[/quote']

I dont see how you get that from anyone's posts. You are completely wrong. Of course we are excited at the possibilty of Moye coming back, but in no way do we want anyone to be kicked to the curb. All you can do is put your best players on the field, and thats what im sure will happen. The coaches may decide the Qb now is just not ready and stick Moye back in there...I have no problem with that. I also have no problem with them leavin Ellis in at Qb and putting Moye somwhere else on the field. Whatever is best for the team is what needs to be done

If Moye returns, and I emphasize IF, the coaches will find a place for EVERYBODY to play. It is not like Jasper is a 5a team with 5 strings of players.

But until I hear it confirmed that he is actually enrolled at Jasper, and playing football, I will consider this all as mere speculation.

If Moye returns' date=' and I emphasize IF, the coaches will find a place for EVERYBODY to play. It is not like Jasper is a 5a team with 5 strings of players.

But until I hear it confirmed that he is actually enrolled at Jasper, and playing football, I will consider this all as mere speculation.[/quote']Word. 8)

email I received form Shawn Clynch of KTRE Lufkin

Ironically, we interviewed Gilbert Moye today and he gave us NO indication that he will be transferring from Diboll to Jasper.

In fact, Moye said he just got his grandmother moved back to Jasper in her new house.

Also, Moye will eligible to play for Diboll one week from this Friday or the following. Currently, the Diboll coaching staff is trying to work things out with the U.I.L.

Gary Martel, the Diboll head coach, said they will be playing Gilbert in Diboll’s jv games until he is cleared to play by the U.I.L.

Gilbert did say he will be on the field when Diboll plays Liberty.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami