Okay, through three-weeks---what are you biggest surprises,

Guest Wildcat 08

Guest LCM Volleyball

We started off slow but tore up the Rams last week. We had a few guys quit but the others have stepped up even more. My prediction LCM, Nederland, Central for the playoffs.

I'd say Lumberton has been a surprise. I haven't followed them much, but they seem to be playing very good. WO-S is a surprise to me. I thought they would have a letdown losing Beasley, but obviously have loads of talent who have step up to the plate. HF is a surprise also, when I saw them last year they were pretty sad. Looks like they have improved.

Guest ECBucFan

Looked pretty good vs. Newton year before last. Led 7-6 until the 4th, and almost won it (final drive stalled near goal) in last 2 mins.

Yeah, I think EC looked real good, actually! :D

I would deffiantly have to say lumberton... they are off to a very good start this year and it has been a long time since that has happened... everyone knows its a hard district... but everyone also know that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN in this disrtict.... keep up the good work raiders.. i also think HJ will make some noise this year in that new district!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont