Osmar Mendoza

Dylan chadler

Seth Parker

Freddy Olivarez

Ronnie Eldridge

Nathan Cluck

Mgr. Anthony White 

Coaches: Leonard Ramoin Jeff Chandler  Ricky Rogers

Stop blaming others for this team's performance....they didn't lose because of the bracket!!  These 13 year old parents have been whining all year long and blaming everyone and everything else on the shortcomings of these kids.  These kids are talented and the all-star coaches were good.  But don't blame the tournament directors for "not knowing how to draw a bracket."  These kids and coaches should have risen to the challenge and overcome the adversity of playing an extra game.  It didn't help matters that they had to use a few extra pitchers in the first game that they weren't planning on using.  This may have been a coaching mistake...I don't know...I wasn't there.  All I have heard for the last several years is how this particular group of boys has what it takes to go all the way...well they haven't yet and they are running out of time.  Maybe instead of inflating their heads they should be taught some respect for the game and everyone who plays it, manages it and calls it.  Alot of them are taking the attitudes of their loudmouth parents.....play baseball and stop whining and stop blaming everyone else!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83