soccer shoes

buc3

My name is Matt Bryant I currently play football for the Tampa Bay Bucs. I have about 20 pairs of soccer shoes that I am giving away. They are all Reebok and never been worn. Most are size 9 and a few are 8.5. They are black,blue,and silver with a few being just black and white. They are the Sprintfit which at one time were like $130.00 shoes. Not sure what they sale for now. I am from the area so I am just trying to give back for those who could use what I have. Again I am giving these away. You would have to handle the shipping. If this helps someone out great, if not then I will just have the equipment guys chunk them. Just pm me to let me know.

Matt Bryant, my name is Matt Wedel and I am the head coach at Vidor High School and I am always on the lookout for shoes for players who need help getting them.  I also involved with Orange County Youth Soccer and I promise that I can find some feet for all your shoes!  I will be glad to pay for shipping...

please contact me at

[email protected]

• 3 months later...
[quote author=buc3 link=topic=57639.msg619255#msg619255 date=1249358582]
My name is Matt Bryant I currently play football for the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Hey Matt Congrats on the signing with the Falcons!!!!  Jason is a great Kicker, so you must be real good.  I will be watching you kick...GO FALCONS!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hexcastings
    Newest Member
    hexcastings