Who will win STJFL JR. Super Bowl.

KDM 2

b4 you all put png and wos in the superbowl you better get ready to play nederland and lumberton white teams.they both look pretty big.if i recall two years ago the nederland team went to the superbowl.

you are correct! plus a superbowl win in sr last yr but its gonna be win for us in jr this yr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b4 you all put png and wos in the superbowl you better get ready to play nederland and lumberton white teams.they both look pretty big.if i recall two years ago the nederland team went to the superbowl.

Size is the least of our worries.Im putting WO-S White in the bowl along with WO-S Blue. With Lum. White in the Semis. the 4th team will be up for grabs.And if i recall two years ago we whipped that Nederland team in the bowl. You gotta bring alot more than "big" to the table.

Beaumont should be able to hold its own its 1st yr and who knows may make the top 4.  Most if not all of the Sr boys should feed into West Brook for High School thru the public school system from Marshall or Vincent Middle School.  Even the Peewee team despite having maybe 14 players (hopefully they'll have at least 11 show up for the games cuz can hardly get that at practice).

Shark which Nederland team are yall on?

Ned Jr. Gold.

Open @ home vs Bridge City

So we get yall in week 5. Unless yall want to come to our baseball tryouts August 30th.  ;D

Can't speak for the rest of the team, but I'm going to try and survive football season and then a basketball season.

Shark which Nederland team are yall on?

Ned Jr. Gold.

Open @ home vs Bridge City

So we get yall in week 5. Unless yall want to come to our baseball tryouts August 30th.  ;D

Can't speak for the rest of the team, but I'm going to try and survive football season and then a basketball season.

That's ok we won't play until next spring. Actually I was just joking because I know you already have a team. We are holding tryouts on those dates for our spring teams if you know anyone from 9-12 that wants to play.

JR BLUE WILL BEAT LUM WHITE IN THE SUPERBOWL

Whateva!!! WO-S Junior white 21-20 over.........WO-S Junior White!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

YOU OUTHA BE LUCKY IF YALL BEAT PNG WHITE ;);)

yall both crazy it gonna be our our white team in the bowl ony thing is i dont know wit who yet  ::) wos or lumberton who knows

WO-S White wont beat png white. We are gonna demolish PN-G white. And as for Nederland White........i gotta ask around. I havent heard anyone talkin about u guys yet. ;D ::) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01