2009 Season Predictions

Guest Texasmac

PNG has three teams. Purple and Grey are the teams with mostly 7's, but thier good 7's with one of the teams having most kids from last years flag champion team.  The white team, which is the one my son plays on is mostly 8's with several new kids that didn't play last year. I can only speak for the White team, but there is about 7 kids that have above average speed with one really fast kid and all of them have hit extremely well for young kids. All of the coaches are excited about this team, but we will see how they respond come game time. My prediction is they will be a very tough team to beat.

As far as season predictions go. Yall can talk all the smack yall want but its only been one week of practice and these are 7 and 8 year olds it will most likely take a few weeks to even uncover all of your talent.

Raiderman, I saw no "smack" in this post.  He only gave his opinion of how the teams mgith turn out.  Don't make something more out of it than there is.  Sounds like you're trying to stir the pot already.  Watch it.1.gif

I think after one day in pads you realy can't tell how things are going to turn out. Once these pee wees have been hitting for a week or two you will be able to see there real potential. But for the first day it wasn't too bad.

Yesterday was a great day........that first week you get a feel for how you think certain players are going to do.....then first day of pads, the one guy you thought would struggle with hitting turns it on and shocks you......a hitting machine......had a couple of those yesterday.....I love this age!

PNG Jr white tackle is gonna be tough again this year, i see playoffs again. in the 5 yrs my son has been playing weve been 4 times

cant wait to see you play that lumberton team then and i bet they smack that backside again just like last year. i hear they got two teams this year to tear png up

PNG Jr white tackle is gonna be tough again this year, i see playoffs again. in the 5 yrs my son has been playing weve been 4 times

cant wait to see you play that lumberton team then and i bet they smack that backside again just like last year. i hear they got two teams this year to tear png up

[/quot

Week 1 will tell you how good they are when WOS White come 2 town. They bet the 2-0 last year. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

[/quot

Week 1 will tell you how good they are when WOS White come 2 town. They bet the 2-0 last year. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

yall gonna take down that indian and put up a horse on top of their new field when you leave. hahaha thats alright  lumberton will have to put their cowboy up there too i guess. wos where you get a schedule from

[/quot

yall gonna take down that indian and put up a horse on top of their new field when you leave. hahaha thats alright  lumberton will have to put their cowboy up there too i guess. wos where you get a schedule from

My buddy coach the Jr. White team and he told me last night.

I predict that the team who scores the most points wins! 

Seriously - too soon to tell; the season hasn't even started yet.  I think after the first week the kids nerves will settle down and they will get down to some serious football. 

After that first week, probably after the second game, you may be able to tell who has it going on and who is still trying to get it going.

Regardless, I'm sure it will be another fun season.

[/quot

Week 1 will tell you how good they are when WOS White come 2 town. They bet us 2-0 last year. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

good luck with that we got 3 teams to take it to ya with, and youre go to guy got moved up to Sr tackle, it wasnt right to have to play the same team we beat the week before 38- 0

good luck with that we got 3 teams to take it to ya with, and youre go to guy got moved up to Sr tackle, it wasnt right to have to play the same team we beat the week before 38- 0

i never saw the game you talk about 38-0 but i heard it was closer than that. will say this though if yall did beat em up that way and they came back and took it too ya the next week the way they did then somebody was looking to far ahead and ended up on the couch. but you right about the playoff seedin last year i heard there was teams that had better records gettin lower just cause of the points they give up sure hope they fix it this year. ill bet yall all gonna play hard this year. i come out and watched a lot of games in nederland and orange and you boys all give me my tickets worth so good luck to all

What does everyone think about the pee wees. I think it will be wide open this year.

i think its gonna be png white playin themselves in the superbowl just like in jr. newindian said dl heads up that team too. i dont know much about pee wees but if you look thru the lines in this place id have to say wos again. looks like lumberton red or blue thinks theyll put up some big numbers too

Never count your Chickens before they hatch! Remember these or 9 and 10 year old kids buddy.

naw 10 and 11 year olds

Only if you are 11 after September 1, if not than something isn't going right in PNG! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Never count your Chickens before they hatch! Remember these or 9 and 10 year old kids buddy.

naw 10 and 11 year olds

Only if you are 11 after September 1, if not than something isn't going right in PNG! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i went back and reviewed it youre right, my boy turns 11 on sept 30

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami