Top 25 for 09-10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly's Varsity isn't playing...and I seem to remember Kelly's Freshman beating Sabine Pass' JV in the Nederland tournament last year...

Last Time i checked we was talking about Varsity and last time our Varsity's played Sharks won...but congratulation on your huge freshman win.

Kelly can give us a call or we can just walk away with the last Varsity win

how ever it goes Sharks win.... If you really believe in your team we can make this game happen.

Please understand i mean not to disrepect you or Kelly

Just school pride clashing I guess.

Last time I checked player's who play on JV more often than not move on to Varsity... So what does it say when these player's were unable to beat a freshman team?

Also last time I checked Coaches schedule games not player's...So direct your coach to maxxpreps or our twitter page to look at our schedule and he can get in touch with myself or Coach Knowles to schedule a game.

Guest THE SCOUTER

You ladies should start another topic. Because the both of you are off track. And Sabine returns four starters next year, there won't be many moving up to Varsity.

Last time I checked player's who play on JV more often than not move on to Varsity... So what does it say when these player's were unable to beat a freshman team?

Also last time I checked Coaches schedule games not player's...So direct your coach to maxxpreps or our twitter page to look at our schedule and he can get in touch with myself or Coach Knowles to schedule a game.

Yea i know thats why I said YOU Mr.Coach can handle that.

Thats if your up for another lost.

In the Future Kelly might be better but as for Now haha please  ::)

Your Right Scouter I'm done

Guest THE SCOUTER

I agree with Shaq being a true point guard. Great ball handler and shooter. He makes the players around him better. He should be on this list.

Another true point guard is the  Mcgallion kid from spurger, he is from a small school so he wont get

alot of air time.He impressed me alot in the silsbee tournament.He did all the things a point needs to

and scored only when he had to.When his big guy was having trouble in the ozen game he put in 20 pts

and 9 asst.

AS for Shaq. He does not shoot the ball much but its like he knows when to pull up and shoot or when he comes off a screen. Memorial should do pretty good this year. They have ok Size for 5A but its not Big Enough. If they can Put the time in on Defense they might Surprise Some Folks Come Feb-Mar

• 4 weeks later...

face it 9 out of 10 times when a freshmen is on varsity it is because the varsity is weak. Not that he is that great. Again that 9 out of 10 times. You what to talk about a player that will do what he needs to do for his team because he wants to win. You have to look at Barbers Hill. Last year Junior Jake Miller #44 played down low and is the most physical player around. In the middle of the year when team mate Hamlin went sick for most of the second half of the year this kid stood up and helped bring the ball down the court. He is not the best PG but I have seen this kid make some passes that most can't. He has vision, speed and the muscle to do what he wants with the ball he is going to be a key player this year in the area and remember if a team goes after the Eagles down low he will swap positions to stop the bleeding.

So when you talk about the top 25 kids in the area how many can play ball, bench over 250 and run the 1600 in under 5:30?????

Oh I forgot and can throw it down!!!

Guest THE SCOUTER

Nederland will be ok this year. Forney has not played up to his full potential during last years season. He is lazy at times, and needs to hustle up and down the court. I have seen him run and he is quick for a big man. Defensively he needs to learn not to swat at the ball and stay on the floor.

That looks like a pretty good scouting report, Scouter . And you're right, he needs to be better this year and part of that is to get up and down the floor. I hope Cooper has a pre-season and mid-season top 25 this year, would like to see the movement of players from his take, and others as well. Should be a very interesting season!

Guest THE SCOUTER

Thank you, i just see so much potential in this kid and i just want the best for him. His offensive game is fine but thats only half the battle. If he can improve his defensive game then he will be solid. As far as his other 6'4 buddy, he needs to be more agressive.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124