Sabine pass still has pride and determination.

Guest Big Balls

Guest Big Balls

Football season is back and the Sabine pass Sharks have something to look forward to. Last season the Sharks were devastated with Hurricane Ike and the drama that went along with it. The Sharks finished 1-7 just a year ago and took an embarrassing lose to the Evadale Rebels for the last game of the Sharks season, 0-61. Records and seasons like that one can distroy a team and their confidence, but i think something is going to change this season (for the better.) Players have been working hard this off-season and are ready to hit the field. I think the coaches are determined to better as well, because I know i am.

How do you think the Sharks will fair this season?

Good luck and best wishes to a good season. Looking forward to coming and playing on the beach this year. I have plenty of OFF. Now that is said just don't see the Sharks beating any of the top 3 teams    ( Evadale, H-D, W-H )this year due to just not enough #s they have to pick from. I know Evadale will have close to 50 kids coming out this year again.  And sorry about that game last year, but I know that there were some personal stats that some Sr's were trying to get with there last game. I know coach Will has never ran the score up to embarrass another team .But again Good Luck

Football season is back and the Sabine pass Sharks have something to look forward to. Last season the Sharks were devastated with Hurricane Ike and the drama that went along with it. The Sharks finished 1-7 just a year ago and took an embarrassing lose to the Evadale Rebels for the last game of the Sharks season, 0-61. Records and seasons like that one can distroy a team and their confidence, but i think something is going to change this season (for the better.) Players have been working hard this off-season and are ready to hit the field. I think the coaches are determined to better as well, because I know i am.

How do you think the Sharks will fair this season?

Mr. President, don't you think that there are other things out there (i.e. our failing economy, the Global War on Terrorism Enemy Combatants, etc.) that are more important than the Sabine Pass Sharks that you need to focus on? ;D

On second thought, go ahead and keep ignoring those issues. They may be better off. ;D

On a serious note, good luck (and fair weather) to the Sabine Pass Sharks in '09. They've had a rough time between Rita and Ike. I can't imagine what it's like to lose your home to a wall of water, rebuild it, and then lose it again to a bigger wall of water.

You never know...I don't see SP making a huge turnaround but with their situation with Port Aurthur ISD, they may pick up a couple decent players that can make an impact.  Good Luck.

I can't imagine how difficult it was for SP and HI to keep pluggin after two big hits in a three year span, my blue and gold hats off to you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124