Dirt (kind of off topic)

No.  Not enough vacation left and way too hot.  Tell Pirates88 it's too hot for whining.  ;D

Be careful out there Papa.

What U doing this Sat.?  Got three games at Crush fields, actually WOS field.  Team from

CA coming in. 

No.  Not enough vacation left and way too hot.  Tell Pirates88 it's too hot for whining.  ;D

What U doing this Sat.?  Got three games at Crush fields, actually WOS field.  Team from

CA coming in. 

From what I here Jeff's cooking on the pit! 

CA coming in. 

From what I here Jeff's cooking on the pit! 

kHell, that outa bring them out of the woods for that.

CA coming in. 

At Spring Klein with R. Roth.  Only 3rd time out this summer.

Only the 3rd time......it has not been that hot.  You must be getting soft!  (or smarter)

Hopefully it's the latter.  And it is that hot!  Plus, I don't work Sundays anymore either.  Too much pressure in those championship games.

On a similar topic:  Who, what or where (other than Wal Marts PLEASE) can you get the stank out of a baseball cap? Tried Fabreeze, dishwasher, tomato sauce, etc. Gotten to the point where I can't stand my own brand!

Best way to de-stink your hat is to seperate  it from your head.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder