Seguin 32 Ozen 7 Final

I am not putting too much stock in Ozen's 0-3 record. They are probably the best 0-3 team in the state. They played 3 very good 5A teams, and they will be more than ready when district wars begin in a couple of weeks. Any team that overlooks them will be making a huge mistake.

From my buddy

Unread Today, 08:11 PM

All-Galaxy

Default Re: Beaumont Ozen?

Seguin-32

Ozen- 7.

Could have been worse.. Seguin called the dogs off for the second half of the third quarter and all of the fourth. Ozen scored on 2nd and third stringers with less than two minutes to go.

Good sign.. we scored on all four of our two point conversions.

Special teams looked good.... we ran and passed the ball well. Marcus Richardsons name was all over the radio tonight on defense and Desmond Jackson took a punt back for a score.

Too many pentalties still... it will kill us in a close gmae.

SV Rangers.... doin' it big in 06'.

From the outside lookin in, its impossible to understand. From the inide looking out, its impossible to explain.

Bye week before the go to the Reservation.

I am not putting too much stock in Ozen's 0-3 record. They are probably the best 0-3 team in the state. They played 3 very good 5A teams, and they will be more than ready when district wars begin in a couple of weeks. Any team that overlooks them will be making a huge mistake

Thanks for the love but saying Ozen's the best 0-3 team in the state is like saying "we played the #8 team in the state to 8 points...." It's cute but they're still 0-3 eventhough it was 3 quality 5A teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont