Pinto and Shetland State Updates!!!

Sorry been out of the loop the last 24 hours..............I can assume that the Vidor Shetland team is out and it sounds as though the Vidor Pinto team is moving on as anticipated.  Best of luck Vidor Pinto and congrats to the Vidor Shetland on another great run!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? I heard Oak Hill won. Congrats to them. My nephew plays on that team. They are supposed to be the real deal. How is Vidor doing. Any updates would be appreciated. I think Oak Hill is in the Finals.

Vidor ran into a buzz saw against Benbrooke.  From what I hear, 3 HRs (including a 3 r HR).  Lost 14-4.  This is a great team with great kids.  Good job to them.

So it should be Oak Hill and Benbrooke in the finals correct? If you are there please let me know how that goes along with the Vidor game. As I remember it they (Vidor) should get to play a consolation game for 3rd.

Vidor ran into a buzz saw against Benbrooke.  From what I hear, 3 HRs (including a 3 r HR).  Lost 14-4.  This is a great team with great kids.  Good job to them.

So it should be Oak Hill and Benbrooke in the finals correct? If you are there please let me know how that goes along with the Vidor game. As I remember it they (Vidor) should get to play a consolation game for 3rd.

Oak Hill had 2 teams.  I presume one beat Burleson to advance to the final.  The other team was eliminated (they were in Benbrooke's pool).  Championship is tonight at 7. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476