4. Frank Mir

5. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

6. Randy Couture

7. Mirko “Cro Cop†Filipovic

8. Brett Rogers

9. Cain Velasquez

10. Andrei Arlovski

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION (205-pound limit)

#1 Light Heavyweight Fighter in the World: Lyoto Machida

2. Rashad Evans

3. Forrest Griffin

4. Quinton Jackson

5. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

6. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

7. Keith Jardine

8. Thiago Silva

9. Renato "Babalu" Sobral

10. Luis Cane

MIDDLEWEIGHT DIVISION (185-pound limit)

#1 Middleweight Fighter in the World: Anderson Silva

2. Yushin Okami

3. Nathan Marquardt

4. Jorge Santiago

5. Dan Henderson

6. Robbie Lawler

7. Vitor Belfort

8. Kazuo Misaki

9. Yoshihiro Akiyama

10. Demian Maia

WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION (170-pound limit)

#1 Welterweight Fighter in the World: Georges St. Pierre

2. Jon Fitch

3. Jake Shields

4. Thiago Alves

5. Josh Koscheck

6. Matt Hughes

7. Martin Kampmann

8. Carlos Condit

9. Mike Swick

10. Nick Thompson

LIGHTWEIGHT DIVISION (160-pound limit)

#1 Lightweight Fighter in the World: Shinya Aoki

2. Eddie Alvarez

3. B.J. Penn

4. Tatsuya Kawajiri

5. Joachim Hansen

6. Kenny Florian

7. Gesias "JZ" Calvancante

8. Josh Thomson

9. Frankie Edgar

10. Diego Sanchez

Ok let me start off by saying; UFC 100 in my opion is going to be the best fight card in UFC history. Im truly excited to see the results. Im for sure going to pay the 50 to see this, and i recommend any mixed martial artist to do the same" you will enjoy it".

Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir

I could be wrong but i think Lesner is going to defend his title. I know Mir has beat him before, but i think i was a fluke at the time. Mir did look hella impressive against Nogueira. If i were to compair these fighters skills i would give the win to Mir. Lesner has much to improve, but he is a beast and hell end up being to overwhelming for Mir.

GSP Vs. Thiago Alves

Gonna give it to GSP. Look for GSP to keep it standing up. This should be a relatively easy defense for GSP.

Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago

Jon Fitch will beat Thiago. I know Thiago KOed Josh Koscheck in the first round, but it was a complete fluke. Josh is a much better fighter then Thiago. Fitch Shouldnt have a problem with Thiago. I hope Fitch is 100 healthy going into this fight as well.

Dan Henderson Vs. Michael Bisping

I have had the privilege to meet Dan in person and hes an awesome wrestling coach and an awesome person. I hope henderson wins, but this is going to be a close fight. I think Henderson will win if he takes is to the ground or keeps it in the clinch, but if they stay standing then Bisping will likely pick him part and walk away with the win. I am looking forward to this fight.

Mark Coleman Vs. Stephan Bonnar

Im going to give the win to Bonnar. Coleman was a complete embarrassment his last fight, coleman has done everything hes going to do in this sport. Bonnar got worked his last fight against my man Jon Jones, but he is much younger. who ever loses this fight really needs to reconsider what there doing. I wasnt impressed with either of there last fights.

Mac Danzig Vs. Joe Miller

I hope Miller beats him, but thats not going to happen. Danzig will walk away with the win.

JON JONES Vs. Jake OBrien

I am a huge Jon Jones fan, i watched him fight in the Jersey City fight cards, and he is so Athletic. I can honestly say he has the most natural talent and the most potential in the UFC. His last fight was so impressive, he controlled Stephan Bonnar the entire fight. Jones has that greco roman back round that is just spatular to watch. I can go on and on about how i think Jones is going to be the next big thing. OBrien is a huge 185 pounder, but i dont think will be able to handle the 21 year old Jon Jones.

Dong Kim Vs. Jonathan Goulet

Dong Kim should win, but it will be an awesome fight.

Well those are my predictions for the fights that matter to me.

Ok let me start off by saying; UFC 100 in my opion is going to be the best fight card in UFC history. Im truly excited to see the results. Im for sure going to pay the 50 to see this, and i recommend any mixed martial artist to do the same" you will enjoy it".

Brock Lesnar Vs. Frank Mir

I could be wrong but i think Lesner is going to defend his title. I know Mir has beat him before, but i think i was a fluke at the time. Mir did look hella impressive against Nogueira. If i were to compair these fighters skills i would give the win to Mir. Lesner has much to improve, but he is a beast and heck end up being to overwhelming for Mir.

GSP Vs. Thiago Alves

Gonna give it to GSP. Look for GSP to keep it standing up. This should be a relatively easy defense for GSP.

Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago

Jon Fitch will beat Thiago. I know Thiago KOed Josh Koscheck in the first round, but it was a complete fluke. Josh is a much better fighter then Thiago. Fitch Shouldnt have a problem with Thiago. I hope Fitch is 100 healthy going into this fight as well.

Dan Henderson Vs. Michael Bisping

I have had the privilege to meet Dan in person and hes an awesome wrestling coach and an awesome person. I hope henderson wins, but this is going to be a close fight. I think Henderson will win if he takes is to the ground or keeps it in the clinch, but if they stay standing then Bisping will likely pick him part and walk away with the win. I am looking forward to this fight.

Mark Coleman Vs. Stephan Bonnar

Im going to give the win to Bonnar. Coleman was a complete embarrassment his last fight, coleman has done everything hes going to do in this sport. Bonnar got worked his last fight against my man Jon Jones, but he is much younger. who ever loses this fight really needs to reconsider what there doing. I wasnt impressed with either of there last fights.

Mac Danzig Vs. Joe Miller

I hope Miller beats him, but thats not going to happen. Danzig will walk away with the win.

JON JONES Vs. Jake OBrien

I am a huge Jon Jones fan, i watched him fight in the Jersey City fight cards, and he is so Athletic. I can honestly say he has the most natural talent and the most potential in the UFC. His last fight was so impressive, he controlled Stephan Bonnar the entire fight. Jones has that greco roman back round that is just spatular to watch. I can go on and on about how i think Jones is going to be the next big thing. OBrien is a huge 185 pounder, but i dont think will be able to handle the 21 year old Jon Jones.

Dong Kim Vs. Jonathan Goulet

Dong Kim should win, but it will be an awesome fight.

Well those are my predictions for the fights that matter to me.

ummmmmmmm, you're a little late with those picks!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124