12U SETX Heat Tryouts and Open workouts

The 12U SETX Heat will be having tryouts on Saturday, August 8th at 9:00 am and Saturday, August 15th at 9:00 am. Both tryouts will be at the College Street Complex in Beaumont.

The SETX Heat will be a 2nd year 12U team. We had a great first year and we are looking forward to continue building and growing to become a dominant 2nd year team.

We will also be having open workouts on the following dates:

Tuesday, July 28 @ 5:30

Thursday, July 30 @ 5:30

Tuesday, August 4 @ 5:30

Thursday, August 6 @ 5:30 at College Street Complex in Beaumont

If you have any questions, please call Jennifer Stocks at (432)413-4353, or email [email protected]

My 12 Yr. old Daughter played for the SETX Heat this year. 

They have a solid core group of players and super parents.

Outstanding Coaching and Instruction.

Coach Jennifer has prior college pitching experience and does not have a kid on the team.

She coaches with her husband and they do not play favorites.   

She also is a fantastic role model and teaches proper instruction and work ethic.

I have been around several softball teams.  ( I have a 18U Gold Daughter ), and I am the Head Softball Coach at a local high school.

I must say that the SETX Heat team has been one of our better softball experiences.

I would encourage any eligible players to consider this team.

We got to see this team and their coaches in action and were VERY impressed with the level of play, discipline, communication and respect that each girl on the team exhibited between each other and the coaches.  They will definitely be going places.  The coaches really know what they are doing and they have no kids playing (or at all for that matter).  Their main focus is to prepare ALL of these girls for high school ball and beyond and who better to coach a team than a college player herself.  They are experienced in the game and Jennifer's credentials speak for themselves, which is very important when looking for a coach that will help your child reach the next level of play.  I would STRONGLY recommend attending the open practices and tryouts for this team.  Any select ball player would be lucky to make this team and will definitely benefit from the knowledge and experience that Jennifer and James bring with them. 

Guest bucketdad

I agree 100% with the previous posts!  This team has a coaching staff that is second to none and with Coach Jennifer having played the game herself, she knows how to communicate with and relate to the girls.  If you are looking to gain true softball experience and knowledge of the game I would highly recommend trying out for this team!  If nothing else, do yourself a favor and at least attend the open practices to see first hand!  Congratulations to all the girls for ending the season on a positive note!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami