H-J VS. CLEVELAND WEEK ZERO ?

WES57 --- WHOA, WHOA, WHOA.... DON'T JUST HAND IT TO THEM! LOL   HOW ARE YOU AND THE FAMILY?

Everyone is doing great over here, how is everybody in your family. Sorry slimbo but I got to pick Cleveland. I do have Huffman battling it out with coldspring for second though. Best of luck to you. All the kids really liked you when you were here.

Its the wife West its the wife. Ha Now a R.N.  8) Slimbo does not need to work anymore.  ;D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i talked to a guy who plays for cleveland and he said that their team was looking half way good but needed to improve their offinsive plays and players. then he said their deff. was looking pretty good for this next year, but still needs improvements. 

even though i go to hj and play football for them im not going to talk trash but  h-j is looking better this year with the whole entire off. returning and some extras like two lightning quick RB and 2 smash mouth FB and on top of that our center jake leger is returning with revenge. also our def. is good like realy good we only halft to replace two LB and its already done and of course our secondary is better, and our powerfull d-line is returning so i say agian they are looking realy good this year.

Oh and for the record WE WILL NOT LOSE TO BC AND COME IN FOURTH. WE WILL GO TO THE PLAYOFFS.

I bet Cleveland's Fullback could both those "smash mouth FBs" alive.

i talked to a guy who plays for cleveland and he said that their team was looking half way good but needed to improve their offinsive plays and players. then he said their deff. was looking pretty good for this next year, but still needs improvements. 

even though i go to hj and play football for them im not going to talk trash but  h-j is looking better this year with the whole entire off. returning and some extras like two lightning quick RB and 2 smash mouth FB and on top of that our center jake leger is returning with revenge. also our def. is good like realy good we only halft to replace two LB and its already done and of course our secondary is better, and our powerfull d-line is returning so i say agian they are looking realy good this year.

Oh and for the record WE WILL NOT LOSE TO BC AND COME IN FOURTH. WE WILL GO TO THE PLAYOFFS.

I bet Cleveland's Fullback could eat both of those "smash mouth FBs" alive.

Quote from: CMurder75 on July 22, 2009, 03:22:54 AM

Quote from: themachine74 on July 14, 2009, 03:32:23 PM

come on dude realy now the two FB's from hj got more strength and speed. you know what they have a lot more speed and strength than clevelands fb.

come on dude realy now the two FB's from hj got more strength and speed. you know what they have a lot more speed and strength than clevelands fb.

Have you seen Cleveland's FB? Hes 5' 10" 280 and runs a 4.8 and hurdled a few players throughout our district. HJ must have some Trains playing fullback for em if they can top this kid.

Guest MoDz2

theyr not gonna drill nothing in no one. Hj will come out victorious on this one. it will be a very close game. but the hawks are a brand new squad this year. theyr not gonna take nothing

Have you seen Cleveland's FB? Hes 5' 10" 280 and runs a 4.8 and hurdled a few players throughout our district. HJ must have some Trains playing fullback for em if they can top this kid.

who's this young man  being recruited by?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PrimeTime

Cleveland is no where near the team they were last year!!! I would be willing to bet big money on H-J. That Offensive line is GARBAGE!!!! L They couldn't block a 6 year old girl! they might as well suit up the cheer leaders!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami