Babe Ruth All Stars....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see page two of this thread...https://nederland.baberuthonline.com/  Look under document center and you will find the brackets although I understand the 13 and 14s may be subject to change since they will probably all be playing at NHS now.

Thanks

I was told that Fontenot went the distance for this game...Lasell went complete game last night so from what I understand, they have everyone available except Fontenot and Lasell...I assume Wharton may be in a similar predicament.

There is no shortage of arms on that team. They still have Conley, Rodriguez, Broussard, Dugas, Sparrow, Walker, Lacour, Wiltz all who can throw.....I am not sure if Knox can give them any innings, I heard his back was bothering him..

Come on fellows, lets finish the deal.......

Sweet...penny, you are right about Lasell, but in tournament play you cannot pitch more than 7 innings in any 2 consecutive days...since he pitched 7 yesterday, he is ineligible today.

Seal the deal boys!

The Babe Ruth rule is 7 innings in consecutive games.  He did not pitch the 1st game today, so he would be eligible to throw in this game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124