Newton 21 Jasper 7 Final/Post Game Comments

KFDM COOP

OK, not that it really matters, with 24 sec left Jasper qb flushes from the pocket and rolls left, checks off receivers and has to throw the ball away.

Look up and 24 sec still on the clock. HMMMM maybe a mistake....Next play Jasper qb rolls right , dodges one or two defenders and throws deep, incomplete. Look at clock 22 sec.....HMMMMM. Remember the ball is somewhere around the 20 yd line and Jasper trying to score. By this time Newton coaches are LIVID.....calls ref over, refs have conference, play resumes and clock is fine after that. :shock: SOOO.....I like to think it was a mistake. :D

OK' date=' not that it really matters, with 24 sec left Jasper qb flushes from the pocket and rolls left, checks off receivers and has to throw the ball away.

Look up and 24 sec still on the clock. HMMMM maybe a mistake....Next play Jasper qb rolls right , dodges one or two defenders and throws deep, incomplete. Look at clock 22 sec.....HMMMMM. Remember the ball is somewhere around the 20 yd line and Jasper trying to score. By this time Newton coaches are LIVID.....calls ref over, refs have conference, play resumes and clock is fine after that. :shock: SOOO.....I like to think it was a mistake. :D[/quote']

Thank you Duckbutter. That was whay I was talking about!!!!! :?: :?: :?:

then there were a couple of times were the clock went haywire , but I am not sure who was running the clock. I know it wasnt a ref in uniform (which is how you see them some times) I guess the bottome line is that the Eagles got a tough fought W in the win colume and go into Silsbee undeafeated just two more pre-district games to go :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami