*CHANGED DATES* SETX Select Tryouts for 14U Teams

SETX Select will be having tryouts for 13 year olds and these teams will become 14U Teams this fall.

We are looking to fill two 14U teams from players throughout all of Southeast Texas.

SETX Select teams are coached by young, knowledgable, former players with a desire to prepare players for High School Competition. SETX Select coaches do not have any children of their own in the organization.

Travel will be light (mostly Marauder Park in Lumberton, Lake Charles, and Houston)

Practice twice a week with two tournaments a month

Tryouts will be held August 8th and 15th @ 9:30 am.

Tryouts will be held at Marauder Park in Lumberton. (Take Keith Rd. exit and go all the way down to end, park is on right)

Hope to see you there!!!

Visit our website for updates and information: setxselect.com

Any questions email: [email protected]

Or call Justin Rhodes: 409-781-8569 or Derik Kilmer:409-781-8290

• 3 weeks later...

The Nations Baseball season runs from August 1st – July 31st. In age divisions 14 and below, the player’s age on April 30th determines the player’s eligible age division for the current season that includes April 30th. Players can play up an age division but can never play down.

I'm not sure of any 15 year old select teams that are holding upcoming tryouts but setxsports.com is probably the best for information on teams so I would continue to check for updates posted by teams or check Nations-baseball.com and check 15U teams tryout tab.

• 2 weeks later...

We have had a great time this spring, summer season, the kids have really develop.  I personally have notice several players become a lot more confident in their ability and the coaching has been top of the line. It is great to see them get better every week. The players that work at it and really want to compete, this has been a great opportunity for them and the parents. Keep up the hard work Justin it really is paying off.

I am ready for the next tournament and for any parents who has kid that wants to keep playing and who is willing to work hard, I recommend you do it, they are only kids once..... have some fun.

Changed Tryout Dates!!!  Tryouts are now on August 8th and 15th. Please check first post, and I hope to see you there!  Players please come dressed "baseball ready" (which includes baseball socks, hat, and belt) and bring all neccessary equipment.

Remember the player’s age on April 30th determines the player’s eligible age division for the current season that includes April 30th. Players can play up an agedivision but can never play down.

If anyone has any questions regarding SETX Select or tryout information don't hesitate to ask or email at [email protected]

Visit setxselect.com for continuous updates

Also, Marauder Park in Lumberton where SETXSelect practices, will host tryouts, and plays their tournaments... is turfing their infield.  This will be a huge advantage for local players to play at a facility that is second to none in the 13/14 under age groups!  Marauder Park was already a "top of the line" facility but this new renovation will put it as one of the top baseball facilities around.  We are expecting a good turnout for tryouts on the 8th and 15th.  REMEMBER, any questions feel free to email [email protected] . HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax